Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
- The Leap Year Dragon was introduced along with the Astrolabe on February 27, 2012.
- The Leap Year Dragon left the market on March 2, 2012.
- The Leap Year Dragon is the first limited epic dragon.
- The Leap Year Dragon is a re-coloration of the Rainbow Dragon.
- When available, the Leap Year Dragon has the highest purchase price of any dragon.
- The Leap Year Dragon can only breed with a Celtic Dragon, a Rainbow Dragon, or another Leap Year Dragon.
- The Leap Year Dragon breeding time of 14 hours and 30 minutes is likely calculated from being half of 29, and February has 29 days in a leap year.
- On December 18, 2012, the Leap Year Dragon, and all other expired limited dragons and decorations, returned to the market as part of the "Bring 'Em Back" event.
- The event was scheduled to end on January 2, 2013, but was extended; the expired limited dragons and decorations left on January 14, 2013.
- The Leap Year Dragon's adult form gained the ability to walk on the habitat as of an unofficial update on Decemeber 18, 2012. The baby form also gained the ability to fly above its habitat.