Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
|September 11, 2014||September 29, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|September 16, 2016||September 17, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|June 21, 2017||June 27, 2017|
|September 17, 2017||September 21, 2017|
|November 27, 2017||January 24, 2018|
|Affiliated Decoration: 3rd Anniversary Statue|
- There are multiple references to the "ALF", a television show about an alien life form who crash lands into a garage and lives with a suburban family.
- The last name of the family in the show is "Tanner"; (see reference below).
- The aesthetics of the face and coloration of the Leathery Dragon are almost identical to the face and coloration of ALF.
- "Tannis Valley" is a possible reference to how the Tanner family lived in San Fernando Valley in the show; henceforth "Tanner Valley".
- The Leathery Dragon's breeding and incubation time of 36 hours is likely a reference to the fact that DragonVale was out for 36 months at the time of release of the Leathery Dragon.
- The Leathery Dragon's description states, "Tannis Valley". This is likely a reference to the process of tanning, by which animals skins are treated to form leather.