|These visitors heard that the Liberty Dragon is leaving the game soon and notified us on the main page.|
|Dragon Market Countdown|
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
|July 3, 2013||July 24, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|July 3, 2014||July 17, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|July 2, 2015||July 16, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|July 3, 2016||July 21, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|June 21, 2017||June 27, 2017|
|July 3, 2017||July 24, 2017|
|November 27, 2017||January 24, 2018|
|June 30, 2018|
|Affiliated Decoration: Eternal Flame|
- The description of the Liberty Dragon has an error in the breeding time. The in-game indicator is that the breeding time is 29 hours and 48 minutes, rather than the actual time of 29 hours and 49 minutes.
- Initially, the Liberty Dragon was available at level 17, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 18.
- On July 3, 2017, the Liberty Dragon was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Liberty Dragon's sale ended on July 5, 2017, when the price rose from 175 to 714 gems.
- The Liberty Dragon's purchase price of 714 and breeding time and incubation time of 29 hours 49 minutes may refer to the Storming of the Bastile on July 14, 1789, and the celebration of Bastile Day. The 714 gems most likely represents July 14, while the 29 hours 49 minutes (1789 minutes) likely represents the year.
- Bastille Day is a reference to the French, who gave the U.S the Statue of Liberty as a gift in 1886.
- The Liberty Dragon's breeding combination of a Copper Dragon and an Air Dragon is likely a reference to the fact that the Statue of Liberty is made of copper, and its greenish color resulted from the copper oxidizing.