Breeding Multiple Rift Dragons
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
|November 5, 2013||November 21, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
- The Light Rift Dragon was released along with the Light Dragon, Meadow Dragon, Sand Dragon, Glass Dragon, Ember Dragon, Luminous Dragon, Heat Dragon, Light Element Flag, Vitrum Scyphus, Light Habitat, Large Light Habitat, and the Giant Light Habitat.
- The Light Rift Dragon did not have a breeding hint when it was first released.
- The Light Rift Dragon got a breeding hint when it was re-released on December 13, 2013.
- At 3,650 gems, the Light Rift Dragon along with the Dark Rift Dragon are the most expensive dragons in the market.
- The Light Rift Dragon takes 48 hours to breed but 30 seconds to incubate, making it the first dragon to have different breeding and incubation times.
- The Light Rift Dragon is the first dragon to gain an additional element after it was officially released. Before November 15, 2013 the Light Rift Dragon was a pure light element dragon.
- On November 15, 2013, the Light Rift Dragon's name was changed from Rift Dragon.
- The Light Rift Dragon is the first dragon to share and keep an egg design with another in-game entity, which in this case is the Dark Rift Dragon.
- The Light Rift Dragon's selling price is equal to the speed of light, which is approximately 186,282 miles per second.