Standard - Full Moon
The Lycan Dragon can be obtained by collecting a total of 9,485 during The Return of Whitbee's Candy Bash.
During Whitbee's Candy Bash 3: The Sweetening players were able to purchase the Lycan Dragon for 4,995.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
|October 15, 2015||November 16, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|October 13, 2016||November 10, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Decoration: None|
- On October 14, 2015, the Lycan Dragon's spot appeared in the Dragonarium, even though it had not been officially released into DragonVale yet.
- The button indicates "Not Available" and did not change even though The Return of Whitbee's Candy Bash event started on October 15, 2015. Players would only be able to view the Lycan Dragon's infobox in the Dragonarium once he/she obtains it by trading a certain amount of candy at the Prize Pumpkin.
- The Lycan Dragon was released along with the Spooky Tree, Fated Fount, Moon Theme, Spooky Habitat, Trick Dragon, Ortreat Dragon, Spectre Dragon, Cursed Clock, Prize Pumpkin, Competition Ring, Tree of Trials, and the Spooky Moon Island.
- During The Return of Whitbee's Candy Bash, the Lycan Dragon would transform during full moons. On October 27, 2015, the Lycan Dragon transformed into its full moon form.
- On November 3, 2015, it returned to its standard form.
- After The Return of Whitbee's Candy Bash event, the Lycan Dragon no longer changed along with full moons.
- On December 10, 2015, the Lycan Dragon's breeding and incubation time changed from 12 hours to 24 hours.
- The phrase "hungry like a lycan dragon" may be a reference to the song "Hungry Like the Wolf" by Duran Duran.
- The Lycan Dragon's name may be a reference to lycanthropy, which is the mythological ability or power of a human being to undergo transformation into a werewolf.
- In Greek, "lykos" translates to "wolf" and "anthrōpos" translates to "man", hence "lycanthrope" or "wolf man".