Players are able to change an island theme through the Magic Portal.
- If players build paths stemming out from the Magic Portal, each visitor will follow the paths.
- There is no bonus or penalty for having more or fewer visitors. The only purpose the visitors, and the Magic Portal serve is visual.
- On September 23, 2014, the Magic Portal's name, appearance, and description changed.
- Before, the Magic Portal was called "Entrance Portal".
- The previous description was: "Visitors warp into your park through this magic portal. Every new island gets its very own portal!"
- When visitors are "phased" onto the island, they come in via an animation that renders them from top to bottom and bottom to top. This functionality is much like the movie Tron (1982) when the computer pieces Kevin Flynn into the world of Tron.