Malachite Dragon's Opposite: Ironwood Dragon
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Malachite Dragon was introduced along with the Pollen Dragon without notice on July 6, 2012 as a hidden dragon. It appeared in the market on July 12, 2012.
- Except for the eyes and the small "fronds" on its tail, the Malachite Dragon is a recolored version of the Metal Dragon.
- Malachite is a green mineral, named after the Mallow plant. Malachite is used widely in stained glass windows.
- The Malachite Dragon's description contains many references to Marvel Comics' character The Incredible Hulk, most likely due to the fact that both the Malachite Dragon and the Hulk are green.
- Professor Bixby is a reference to the actor Bill Bixby who played David Banner, the Hulk's alter ego in the 1970's The Incredible Hulk TV show.
- The description states that these dragons "relish in smashing things". One of the Hulk's signature phrases is "Hulk smash!"
- The description also mentions "something about not making them angry...we wouldn't like them when they're angry." In the 1970s The Incredible Hulk TV show David Banner would often tell people not to make him angry, because "you wouldn't like me when I'm angry."
- The Malachite Dragon, like all other Opposite Dragons, cannot be positively affected by a boost as Metal and Plant are opposite elements.
- Along with the Ironwood Dragon, the Malachite Dragon has the lowest purchase price of any Metal element dragon.
- On December 19, 2012, all of the Opposite Dragons disappeared from the market.
- All of them reappeared in the market on January 14, 2013, when the Bring 'Em Back! event ended.