Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Current - Previous
Alternatively, the Metal Dragon can be bred by selecting either a Metal Dragon or a Plant Dragon to mate with a Malachite Dragon/Ironwood Dragon, in either order, at the Breeding Cave/Epic Breeding Island.
The Metal Dragon is unable to breed directly with the Plant Dragon.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the values above.
- The Metal Dragon was released on March 21, 2012 along with the Iron Dragon, Mine Dragon, Brass Dragon, Magnetic Dragon, Rust Dragon, Chrome Dragon, Lichen Dragon, Cactus Dragon, Shard of Tull, Metal Element Flag, Metal Dragon Boost, Metal Shrine, Metal Habitat, and the Large Metal Habitat.
- The Metal Dragon has the lowest earning rate of all dragons.
- Initially, the Metal Dragon was available at level 17, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 18.
- The Metal Dragon's description mentions "Tull Caverns". This is likely a reference to the British progressive rock group, Jethro Tull.
- The Metal Dragon's description states "brave Dickinson Osborne". This is likely a reference to Paul Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden front man) and Ozzy Osbourne (of Black Sabbath), two well known heavy metal musicians.