|Build Time||12 hours|
Upgrading Metal ShrineEdit
After this Shrine is built, it will track the number of metal or metal-hybrid dragons raised to level 10 in the park. Once 50 level 10 metal/metal hybrid dragons are accumulated, all metal dragons/hybrids in the park can be fed treats to level 15. Once 50 level 15 metal/metal hybrid dragons are accumulated, they can be fed treats and leveled up to level 20. Dragons sold after the Shrine has been obtained will still be counted toward the total.
- Shrines can be upgraded to Silver for 1/2 a number of equal to the number of dragons needed to upgrade the shrine, rounded up to the next gem, or 25 if none have reached level 10.
- Shrines can be upgraded to Gold for a number of equal to the number of dragons needed to upgrade the shrine, or 50 if none have reached level 15.
- The Metal Shrine was released on March 21, 2012.
- On February 22, 2013, the Metal Shrine received a new look.
- "Tailstep," as mentioned in the description of the shrine, is likely in reference to Dubstep, a popular genre of music that has the "Wub Wub" effect that is also mentioned in the description.
- References in the game description to "Morison" may relate to the Global Dub Festival held In Morrison, Colorado in 2012.
- The Metal Shrine cannot be sold.