Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Meteor Dragon was released on April 11, 2013.
- The Meteor Dragon is the first dragon to have a loading screen that announces its arrival.
- Until August 8, 2013, breeding the Meteor Dragon followed the uncommon dragon breeding rule.
- Initially, the Meteor Dragon was available at level 17, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 18.
- The Meteor Dragon's description states that "the meteor dragon is often followed by a sonic dragon," which is a possible reference to the fact that meteors often generate a sonic boom.
- The Meteor Dragon's description states that "meteor dragons rocket across the skies," which is a possible reference to the fact that meteors fall into Earth like rockets, and before that they fly across the skies at very high speeds.