Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Meteor Dragon was released on April 11, 2013.
- The Meteor Dragon is the first dragon to have a loading screen that announces its arrival.
- Until August 8, 2013, breeding the Meteor Dragon followed the Uncommon Dragons breeding rule.
- The Game Description's statement that "the meteor dragon is often followed by a sonic dragon" is a possible reference to the fact that meteors often generate a sonic boom.
- The Game Description's statement that "meteor dragons rocket across the skies" is a possible reference to the fact that meteors falling into earth like rockets, and before that they fly across the skies in very high speeds.