Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
- The Moon Dragon was released, along with the Sun Dragon, the Moon Habitat and the Sun Habitat, on November 5, 2011.
- In-game breeding tips state that the Moon Dragon can only be bred between 7p.m.-7a.m. (19:00-07:00); the time is based on your device's internal clock.
- While the Moon Dragons incubation time is 48 hours, the Market lists it as ? hours.
- When the Moon Dragon was first released, its incubation time was listed as "Y" hours.
- Upon its release, the Moon Dragon "egg" was a black and white checkered box.
- The Moon Dragon is available for purchase at level 10, but cannot be bred until level 11.
- While the Blue Moon Dragon was available, the Moon Dragon and Sun Dragon were not possible outcomes from breeding pairs used to breed the Blue Moon Dragon. However, breeding two of the same type of dragon, as always, would still result in the same dragon being produced.