Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
- The Moon Dragon and Sun Dragon, along with the Moon Habitat and Sun Habitat were added on November 5, 2011.
- Independent research performed hereshows that a Moon Dragon is much more likely to be bred between 7pm-7am (19:00-07:00) according to your device's internal clock.
- While the Moon Dragons incubation time is 48 hours, the market lists it as ? hours.
- When the Moon Dragon was first released, its incubation time was listed as "Y" hours.
- Upon its release, the Moon Dragon "egg" was a black and white checkered box.
- The Moon Dragon can only breed with a Blue Moon Dragon, Equinox Dragon, Solar Eclipse Dragon, Lunar Eclipse Dragon or with another Moon Dragon.
- The Moon Dragon is available for purchase at level 10, but cannot be bred until level 11.
- While the Blue Moon Dragon was available, the Moon Dragon and Sun Dragon were not possible outcomes from breeding pairs used to breed the Blue Moon. However, breeding two of the same type of dragon, as always, would still result in the same dragon being produced.
- The Moon Dragon has the first half of the lunar phases in reverse order when starting at the body and going towards the end of the tail.