Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
- The Moon Dragon was released, along with the Sun Dragon, Moon Habitat and the Sun Habitat, on November 5, 2011.
- In-game breeding hint state that the Moon Dragon can only be bred between 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. (19:00 - 07:00); the time is based on your device's internal clock.
- While the Moon Dragons incubation time is 48 hours, the market lists it as "?" hours.
- When the Moon Dragon was first released, its incubation time was listed as "Y" hours.
- Upon its release, the Moon Dragon "egg" was a black and white checkered box.
- The Moon Dragon is available for purchase at level 10, but cannot be bred until level 11.
- While the Blue Moon Dragon was available, the Moon Dragon and Sun Dragon were not possible outcomes from breeding pairs used to breed the Blue Moon Dragon. However, breeding two of the same type of dragon, as always, would still result in the same dragon being produced.
- While the Blue Moon Dragon was available, breeding a Moon Dragon with a Blue Moon Dragon could result in either the Moon Dragon or the Blue Moon Dragon.
- The second time the Blue Moon Dragon was released, during the "Bring 'Em Back" event, the Moon Dragon and the Sun Dragon were both possible outcomes.
- The baby stage of the Moon Dragon is also the dragon featured on the Firefly Festival event loading screen.