The Moonstruck Dragon can be obtained by collecting a total of 2,180 during Gardenia's Gathering of Roses.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
|February 12, 2014||February 18, 2014|
|June 20, 2014||June 30, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|February 12, 2015||February 23, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|January 28, 2016||February 23, 2016|
|July 20, 2016||July 21, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|January 26, 2017||February 21, 2017|
|November 27, 2017|
|Affiliated Decoration: Heartfelt Bridge|
- There are several references to the state of infatuation:
- Being "moonstruck" is a slang term for being driven to distraction by potent infatuation.
- Strong attachment and affection are often associated with infatuation.
- In extreme cases, people who are "moonstruck" may be so preoccupied with thoughts of the object of their desire that they forget to eat or sleep, as the Moonstruck Dragon's description mentions it does.
- The Moonstruck Dragon is released just before Valentine's Day, which makes sense given all the strong themes of love.
- The Moonstruck Dragon appears to be based on a moth. Moths are nocturnal and are attracted to and mesmerized by bright lights. This is reflected by the mention of the Moonstruck Dragon staring at the Moon Habitat's moon.
- Specifically, it seems to draw most inspiration from the Luna Moth, which has similar edging patterns to its wings, and the moon-related name.