Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
|March 28, 2013||April 16, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|March 28, 2014||April 30, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|March 26, 2015||April 16, 2015|
|August 19, 2015||August 19, 2015*|
|August 20, 2015||August 20, 2015*|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|March 30, 2016||April 12, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|March 31, 2017||April 10, 2017|
|November 27, 2017|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Decoration: None|
- The Motley Dragon is the first non-epic dragon that is able to be bred without its basic elements in the breeding pair.
- The Motley Dragon is the first limited dragon to have a loading screen message that details its departure date.
- The dragon's breeding rules come from one definition of the word: "exhibiting great diversity of elements."
- The adult stage of the Motley Dragon is featured on The Great Dragon Faire event loading screen.
- "...same old situation..."/"...making them feel good."/"...on the wild side"; "Same Ol' Situation"/'"Dr. Feelgood"/ "Wild Side" may be a reference to Mötley Crüe, an American heavy metal band formed in Los Angeles, California, in 1981.
- "A crew of six wizards..." is likely a reference to Nikki Sixx, an American musician, songwriter, author, fashion designer, radio host, and photographer, best known as the co-founder and bassist of the band Mötley Crüe.
- Dragon's name and appearance could be a reference to Motley, the traditional costume of the court jester, or the harlequin character in commedia dell'arte which is likely the basis of the egg design.
- The description includes a reference to the "Invisible Dragon", an April Fools' joke that Backflip Studios played on DragonVale players in 2012. The "Invisible Dragon" was never released in the game.