Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
|June 6, 2016||June 20, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Decoration: None|
- The Nether Dragon description is a possible reference to the "Hellboy" comics in which the character Hellboy is described similarly and gained a fixation of "pancakes" at an early age of two.
- The part of the description which mentions the Nether Dragon understanding "dragon treats" in multiple ancient magical languages is a possible reference to how Hellboy seems to understand multiple ancient magical languages.
- The part of the description which mentions the Nether Dragon about Valefolk speculating it is from the netherworld is a possible reference to how the characters in the comic "Hellboy" speculate that Hellboy is from the netherworld.
- The hashtag "Project Ragna Rok" used in the sneak peek of the Nether Dragon prior to its release may be a possible reference to the plan Project Ragna Rok from the "Hellboy" comics.
- The aesthetic appearance of the Nether Dragon having filed off horns and a large square jaw may be a possible reference to the appearance of the main character, Hellboy, in the "Hellboy" comics.
- The aesthetic appearance of the Nether Dragon having swirly circular scar patterns may be a possible reference to the appearance of the main character, Hellboy, in the "Hellboy" comics who has similar scars.
- The Nether Dragon's mystery Facebook message mentions "dig down a little too deep." This may be referencing the Balrog of Moria from the Lord of the Rings series, which was awoken by the dwarves when they dug too deep into the mountain while mining for mithril.
- "Heck of a thing" is likely a play on words, as a family-friendly version of "Hell of a thing", playing off of the first part of Hellboy's name.