Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Nightshade Dragon was released on November 15, 2013, along with the Dark Dragon, Root Dragon, Fungus Dragon, Watch Dragon, Dungeon Dragon, Cave Dragon, Dark Rift Dragon, Dark Element Flag, Erebus Ostracon, Dark Habitat, Large Dark Habitat, and the Giant Dark Habitat.
- The in-game information of the Nightshade Dragon said that its incubation and breeding times was 9 hours when it was first released.
- "The great wizard Garriott" is likely a reference to Richard Garriott, a video game developer and magician.
- Garriott using nightshade in his spell is likely a reference to the fact that nightshade is used in herbal medicine.
- While the adult Nightshade Dragon seems to be based on the flower of the Deadly Nightshade plant (or Belladonna), the baby's bright red head appears to draw its basis from the red fruits of some of the Nightshade family, of which the tomato and chili peppers are members.