- Each island has several obstacles.
- Obstacles cannot be moved.
- Clearing obstacles cannot be undone. However, they may be bought later as decorations.
- The Starting Island has small obstacles, but each new island has bigger obstacles, which take more time and dragoncash to clear.
- After level 10, cleared obstacles can be purchased in the market as decorations, except the Huge Tree, and the Boulder Pile, which are available at a later level.
|Obstacle Name||Time||Level||Image||Holiday 2012||Size|
- The Bush, Small Tree, Small Rock, Big Tree, Rock, Stone, Big Stone, Huge Stone, and the Boulder were released when the game was released, on September 14, 2011.
- The Big Stone removed during the tutorial costs 25 dragoncash, gives 25 experience, and takes 30 seconds to remove.
- The Boulder Pile is a combination of all the other rock/stone obstacles.
- On December 21, 2012, all the obstacles were decorated with holiday decorations for a Limited time.
- On February 1, 2013, all the holiday decorations on the obstacles were removed.
- On April 16, 2013, the obstacle inventories of the 5th, 6th, 7th and 9th island were changed. Huge Trees were added, and in some cases Boulder Piles as well. Other obstacle counts were also affected.
- On April 25, 2013, "Giant Stone" was changed to Boulder, "Extra Large Tree" was changed to Huge Tree, and "Extra Large Stone" was changed to Boulder Pile.
- On April 29, 2013, cleared obstacles became available for purchase from the market as decorations.