|Building Time||5 hours|
- The Olympus Habitat was released on July 27, 2012 along with the Bronze Olympus Dragon, Silver Olympus Dragon, Gold Olympus Dragon, and Olympus Flag.
- The Olympus Habitat is the first animated habitat.
- Although the Olympus Habitat is available at Level 14, the dragons it houses (Bronze Olympus Dragon, Silver Olympus Dragon, Gold Olympus Dragon and Cyclops Dragon) are not available until Level 17.
- The Olympus Habitat refers to skills of dragons while the Olympus dragons are described as competitors with the colors Bronze, Silver, and Gold. These references are presumed to be in honor of the Olympic Games.
- The Olympus Habitat shows a temple-like structure on top of a mountain, referred to as a pantheon. A pantheon is a place of the heroes or idols of any group, individual, movement, party, etc., or the heroes or idols themselves. The mountain is likely a representation of Mount Olympus, the highest mountain in Greece. In Greek mythology Olympus was regarded as the "home" of the Twelve Olympian gods of the ancient Greek world.
- The stone pattern is presumably the Olympic wreath, given in place of medals durings ancient times.
- The brazier in the Olympus Habitat may be a reference to the Olympic Cauldron that burns for the duration of the Olympic Games.
- On September 10th, the fire of the brazier went out, one day after the closing ceremony of the Paralympics, on September 9th.
- On April 29, 2013, the Olympus Habitat received its own unique sound upon clicking it.