Appearance Change History
|Appearance||Brazier Animation||Date Changed|
|Regular||Brazier On||July 27, 2012|
|Regular||Brazier Off||September 10, 2012|
|Snowy||Brazier On||February 7, 2014|
|Regular||Brazier Off||February 24, 2014|
|Regular||Brazier On||July 11, 2014|
|Regular||Brazier Off||July 14, 2014|
- The Olympus Habitat was released on July 27, 2012, along with the Bronze Olympus Dragon, Silver Olympus Dragon, Gold Olympus Dragon, and the Olympus Flag.
- The Olympus Habitat is the first animated habitat.
- The Olympus Habitat was once available at level 14 even though the dragons it housed (Bronze Olympus Dragon, Silver Olympus Dragon, Gold Olympus Dragon and Cyclops Dragon) were not available until level 17.
- On April 29, 2013, the Olympus Habitat received its own unique sound upon clicking it.
- The Olympus Habitat refers to skills of dragons while the Olympus dragons are described as competitors with the colors Bronze, Silver, and Gold. These references are presumed to be in honor of the Olympic Games.
- The Olympus Habitat shows a temple-like structure on top of a mountain, referred to as a pantheon. A pantheon is a place of the heroes or idols of any group, individual, movement, party, etc., or the heroes or idols themselves. The mountain is likely a representation of Mount Olympus, the highest mountain in Greece. In Greek mythology Olympus was regarded as the "home" of the Twelve Olympian gods of the ancient Greek world.
- The stone pattern is presumably the Olympic wreath, given in place of medals durings ancient times.
- The brazier in the Olympus Habitat may be a reference to the Olympic Cauldron that burns for the duration of the Olympic Games.