Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Ooze Dragon was released on January 15, 2014, along with the Howl Dragon, Abyss Dragon, and the Miasma Dragon.
- Although the Ooze Dragon's description says that it "defies description", it ironically has one of the longest description texts of any dragon in the game.
- There are multiple references to the horror author H. P. Lovecraft and Lovecraftian mythology:
- The "Aichpey river", mentioned in the descrition, is probably a corruption of the phonetic spelling of H. P..
- The "Mouth Inn", mentioned in the description, is probably a reference to the novella "The Shadow over Innsmouth".
- "The Done Witch", mentioned in the description, is probably a reference to the short story "The Dunwich Horror".
- Ancient beings and going mad at the sight of such beings is a common theme in Lovecraft's stories.
- The Ooze Dragon's design seems to be at least partially based on Cthulhu, a cosmic entity from the short story "The Call of Cthulhu" which is especially well known in popular culture for its monstrous octopus-like head. One quote from the "Call of Cthulhu" mentions that 'dead Cthulhu lies dreaming' which is also mentioned in the description.
- "Their vague and contradictory descriptions", mentioned in the description, may refer to the often contradictory nature of Lovecraft's stories.