- The Pagoda is a limited decoration. Currently this decoration is expired and can no longer be bought at the market.
|“||"This ornate building arrived here just in time to celebrate the year of the dragon. The pagoda is a perfect place for your guests to relax and view a panlong dragon should your park be lucky enough to have one."||”|
|— Game Description|
- The Pagoda was added along with the Panlong Dragon, Twisted Bamboo, and Paper Lantern on January 20, 2012.
- The Pagoda left the market on February 11, 2013.
- The Pagoda does NOT increase your chances of breeding a Panlong Dragon.
- On December 21, 2012, the Pagoda was decorated with Christmas decorations for a limited time.
- On February 1, 2013, the Christmas decorations on the Pagoda were removed.
- On February 5, 2013, via a Facebook post, Backflip Studios announced that the Pagoda will leave the market on February 10, 2013, making it one of the longest available limited decorations in the game.