For more info, please visit the breeding page.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
|January 20, 2012||February 11, 2013|
- The Panlong Dragon has the longest availability time of all limited dragons to date.
- The Panlong Dragon is the first dragon to be assigned four Elements.
- The four elements of the Panlong Dragon are considered to be the four primary elements of the earth.
- Every 12 years the Year of the Dragon has a different element, with last year (January 23, 2012– February 9, 2013) being the Year of the Water Dragon. This could account for the primary Water element, as well as for the in-game description reference to the dragon's desire to be near water.
- The Panlong Dragon is the fastest earner in DragonVale. At level 19/20 with two positive boosts, it can make 540/minute.
- The Panlong Dragon earns the same amount of income on level 19 as it does on level 20, unlike other dragons.
- The appearance of the Panlong Dragon is based on the Rainbow Dragon.
- The in-game description mentions that the Panlong Dragon and the Rainbow Dragon are rumored to be cousins.
- The Panlong Dragon was released around Chinese New Year for the Year of the Dragon.
- The Panlong Dragon's description hints that it only comes out every twelve years for the year of the dragon.
- The simplified Chinese character on the egg (龙) translates to "Dragon". In Chinese, it reads "lóng". The "Pan (盘)" translates to "coiling" or "curling". Therefore Panlong equals 盘龙 (Curled/coiled Dragon).
- The Panlong Dragon is an aquatic dragon in Chinese mythology.
- The Panlong Dragon resembles the coiled dragon on the flag of the Qing Dynasty, the last imperial Chinese dynasty.