Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
|September 13, 2012||September 24, 2012|
|December 18, 2012||January 14, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|September 11, 2014||September 29, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|September 18, 2016||September 19, 2016|
|Affiliated Decoration: 1st Anniversary Statue|
- The Paper Dragon is the best dragoncash earner for the cold and plant habitats.
- The Paper Dragon is the first limited dragon not to return to the game within a year of its expiration, outside of the Bring 'Em Back Event.
- The Leap Year Dragon did not return within a year, but it recognizes a four-year event.
- The Paper Dragon's description states, "derives its name from its resemblance to paper dragons children make". This is likely a reference to the art of origami.
- The Paper Dragon's description states, "Your guests are sure to do backflips with one of these in your park." This is likely a reference to Backflip Studios, the game developer.
- The pattern on Paper Dragon's wings and egg include the letter "B", which is the logo for Backflip Studios.
- The Paper Dragon's breeding and incubation times of 12 hours is likely a reference to the fact that the game was out for 12 months at the time of release of the Paper Dragon.
- The Paper Dragon's goal reward text is likely a reference to Backflip Studios's Paper Toss mobile game.