For more info, please visit the breeding page.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Paper Dragon was introduced, along with the Anniversary Statue, on September 13, 2012.
- The Paper Dragon left the market on September 24, 2012.
- On December 18, 2012, the Paper Dragon, and all other expired limited dragons and decorations, returned to the market as part of the "Bring 'Em Back" event.
- The event was scheduled to end on January 2, 2013, but was extended; the expired limited dragons and decorations left on January 14, 2013.
- There is a reference to Backflip Studios in the description: "Your guests are sure to do backflips with one of these in your park."
- The Paper Dragon's name is a reference to traditional anniversary gifts; paper is the gift given for the first anniversary.
- The 12 hour breeding time is most likely related to the fact that the game has been available for one year, or 12 months.
- The Paper Dragon is the best earner for the Cold and Plant habitats.