Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
|September 13, 2012||September 24, 2012|
|December 18, 2012||January 14, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|September 11, 2014||September 29, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|Affiliated Decoration: 1st Anniversary Statue|
- The Paper Dragon is the best dragoncash earner for the cold and plant habitats.
- The Paper Dragon is the first limited dragon not to return to the game within a year of its expiration, outside of the Bring 'Em Back Event.
- The Leap Year Dragon did not return within a year, but it recognizes a four-year event.
- The Paper Dragon's description states, "derives its name from its resemblance to paper dragons children make". This is likely a reference to the art of origami.
- The Paper Dragon's description states, "Your guests are sure to do backflips with one of these in your park." This is likely a reference to Backflip Studios, the game developer.
- The pattern on Paper Dragon's wings and egg include the letter "B", which is the logo for Backflip Studios.
- The Paper Dragon's breeding and incubation times of 12 hours is likely a reference to the fact that the game was out for 12 months at the time of release of the Paper Dragon.
- The Paper Dragon's goal reward text is likely a reference to Backflip Studios's Paper Toss mobile game.