Gem Earning Rates:
|Lvls. 1-3||Lvls. 4-7||Lvls. 8-9||Lvl. 10|
- The Pearl Dragon was released on June 1, 2012, along with the Forge Dragon and the La Reine De Pearls.
- The Pearl Dragon left the market on July 1, 2012.
- On December 18, 2012, the Pearl Dragon, and all other expired limited dragons and decorations, returned to the market as part of the "Bring 'Em Back" event.
- The event was scheduled to end on January 2, 2013, but was extended; the expired limited dragons and decorations left on January 14, 2013.
- Pearl is the birthstone for the month of June.
- The Pearl Dragon cannot breed with any other dragon, including breeding with another Pearl Dragon.
- The egg for the Pearl Dragon was changed on June 12, 2012 from a pale pink egg to a multicolored egg with a pearl in the middle.
- The Pearl Dragon is the first Gemstone Dragon not to have any legs and to be able to swim.
- The Pearl Dragon's description slightly changed on January 24, 2013.
- The last line of the original description was: "You may also notice that these exceptionally rare dragons are imbued with a special magic that prevents them from breeding with other dragons."