Alternatively, the Plant Dragon can be bred by selecting either a Plant Dragon or a Metal Dragon to mate with an Ironwood Dragon/Malachite Dragon, in either order, at the Breeding Cave/Epic Breeding Island.
The Plant Dragon is unable to breed directly with the Metal Dragon.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Plant Dragon was released when the game was released, on September 14, 2011.
- The Plant Dragon is the only primary dragon that earns double-digit dragoncash at level one.
- The Plant Dragon is used as an example in the in-game tutorial.
- The adult stage of the Plant Dragon is also the dragon featured on the original and Magic Egg Hunt event loading screen.
- The baby stage of the Plant Dragon is also the dragon portrayed on the 2nd Anniversary Statue.
- The adult stage of the Plant Dragon is also one of the dragons portrayed on the 3rd Anniversary Statue.
- The original opposite dragon for the Plant Dragon was the Cold Dragon. This was later changed to the Metal Dragon on March 21, 2012.