Upgrading Plant Shrine
After the Plant Shrine is built, it will track the number of dragons with the plant element that were raised to level 10 in the park. Once 50 level 10 dragons with the plant element are accumulated, all pure or/and hybrid plant dragons in the park can be fed treats to level 15. Once 50 level 15 dragons with the plant element are accumulated, they can be fed treats and leveled up to level 20. Dragons sold after the Plant Shrine has been obtained will still be counted towards the total.
- Shrines can be upgraded to silver for half a number of gems equal to the number of dragons needed to upgrade the shrine, rounded up to the next gem, or 25 if none have reached level 10.
- Shrines can be upgraded to gold for a number of gems equal to the number of dragons needed to upgrade the shrine, or 50 if none have reached level 15.
- The Plant Shrine was released on December 2, 2011.
- On February 22, 2013, the Plant Shrine's appearance changed.
- The Plant Shrine is the first shrine available for purchase in the market.
- The Plant Shrine cannot be sold.