|Build Time||1 hour|
Upgrading Plant Shrine
After this Shrine is built, it will track the number of plant or plant-hybrid dragons raised to level 10 in the park. Once 50 level 10 plant/plant hyrbid dragons are accumulated, all plant dragons/hybrids in the park can be fed treats to level 15. Once 50 level 15 plant/plant hybrid dragons are accumulated, they can be fed treats and leveled up to level 20. Dragons sold after the Shrine has been obtained will still be counted toward the total.
- Shrines can be upgraded to Silver for 1/2 a number of equal to the number of dragons needed to upgrade the shrine, rounded up to the next gem, or 25 if none have reached level 10.
- Shrines can be upgraded to Gold for a number of equal to the number of dragons needed to upgrade the shrine, or 50 if none have reached level 15.
- The Plant Shrine was released on December 2, 2011.
- On February 22, 2013, the Plant Shrine received a new look.
- The Plant Shrine is the first shrine available for purchase.
- The Plant Shrine cannot be sold.