Plasma Dragon's Opposite: Current Dragon
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the values above.
- The Plasma Dragon was released on May 9, 2012, along with the Butterfly Dragon, Butterfly Pavilion, and the hidden Current Dragon.
- On December 19, 2012, all of the opposite dragons disappeared from the market.
- All of them reappeared in the market on January 14, 2013, when the Bring 'Em Back! event ended.
- The Plasma Dragon is the lowest priced opposite dragon in the market.
- The Plasma Dragon's description may refer to Benjamin Franklin and his storied experiment with lighting when it states "Years ago the brilliant wizard Franklin Dogood was caught in a terrible storm when a bolt of lightning struck..."
- Silence Dogood was one of Benjamin Franklin's pen names.