Plasma Dragon's Opposite: Current Dragon
Coin per minute:
|Lv 1||Lv 2||Lv 3||Lv 4||Lv 5||Lv 6||Lv 7||Lv 8||Lv 9||Lv 10|
|Lv 11||Lv 12||Lv 13||Lv 14||Lv 15||Lv 16||Lv 17||Lv 18||Lv 19||Lv 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the values above.
- The Plasma Dragon was released on May 9, 2012, along with the Butterfly Dragon, Butterfly Pavilion, and the hidden Current Dragon.
- On December 19, 2012, all of the opposite dragons disappeared from the market.
- All of them reappeared in the market on January 14, 2013, when the Bring 'Em Back! event ended.
- The Plasma Dragon is the lowest priced opposite dragon in the market.
- The Plasma Dragon's description may refer to Benjamin Franklin and his storied experiment with lighting when it states "Years ago the brilliant wizard Franklin Dogood was caught in a terrible storm when a bolt of lightning struck..."
- Silence Dogood was one of Benjamin Franklin's pen names.