During The Great Dragon Faire players were able to purchase the Prism Dragon for 3,865.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
|July 25, 2014||August 12, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|September 15, 2015||September 29, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Decoration: Lunatric Prism|
- The Prism Dragon is the first dragon with the Rainbow element to only require two elements to be bred.
- On being released in the Grand Finale stage of The Great Dragon Faire, the Prism Dragon had a price of 2,150. In the next 90 minutes, this was corrected to 3,865 respectively.
- The Prism Dragon's description states, "Its dark hide absorbs light". This is likely a reference to how the color black absorbs the entire visible spectrum of light.
- The Pink Floyd album "The Dark Side of the Moon" which featured a beam of white light being refracted into a rainbow through a prism on its cover is referenced several times.
- The egg's design is an almost direct copy of the album's art, but with the clear prism replaced by the Prism Dragon's light blue ones.
- The breeding and incubation times of 42 hours may be a reference to the recording of the album 42 years ago in 1972.
- The Prism Dragon's "dark hide", mentioned in the description, may be a reference to "the dark side of the moon", and another reference to the album art, which has a pure black background.
- The breeding combination for the Prism Dragon requires light and water which may be referencing the formation of a rainbow when light shines through water droplets.
- The description of the Prism Dragon's crystals shining "with energy that ranges from a rainbow of colors to pure elemental magic" may be a reference to the "colour of magic" - Octarine - in "Terry Pratchett's Discworld books", which is supposedly the "eighth colour" after the seven of the rainbow. It is often emitted by magical objects and events and is only visible by wizards.