Current - Previous
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Quake Dragon was released when the game was released, on September 14, 2011.
- The Quake Dragon is the best non-limited dragoncash earner for the Earth Habitat.
- The adult stage of the Quake Dragon is also the dragon featured in the icon of the Game Center achievement, "Level 10 Dragon".
- Throughout the Quake Dragon's evolution, the rock on the end of its tail remains the same size.
- On Quake Dragon's info screen, when it is a baby stage (or has gone through the Fountain of Youth), there is a gap between its body and the end of the tail.
- Initially, the Quake Dragon was available at level 11, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 12.
- On June 29, 2016, the Quake Dragon's appearance changed.