Quests are another way to obtain artifacts besides racing.
Upon completion of a quest, the player is presented with three chests and 1-2 keys to open the chests.
Activating Kairos will speed up the time it takes for the quest to complete by six hours.
- These quests were released between the time Gaia was released and now.
|Quest Name||Elements||Perfect Dragon||Time|
|???||Permafrost Dragon||8 hours|
|Divine Starshine||???||16 hours|
|A Gift in the Rift||Light Rift Dragon||8 hours|
|Admiral Antics||Trick Dragon||8 hours|
|Adrift in the Rift||Dark Rift Dragon||8 hours|
|Age of Alignment||Solar Eclipse Dragon||16 hours|
|Akitu's Assay||Spring Dragon||16 hours|
|Algae Analogy||Lichen Dragon||2 hours|
|Allengin Pass||Howl Dragon||2 hours|
|Ami'Lya's Adventure||River Dragon||2 hours|
|Amphibian Meridian||Salamander Dragon||2 hours|
|Anayrahm Dive||Trench Dragon||8 hours|
|Anchored Adventure||Squall Dragon||16 hours|
|Ancient Madness||Ooze Dragon||2 hours|
|Anti-Gravity Antics||Verdigris Dragon||8 hours|
|Backflip Trip||Paper Dragon||8 hours|
|Beacons of Freedom||Liberty Dragon||8 hours|
|Belladonna's Bastion||Nightshade Dragon||2 hours|
|Below the Floe||Glacier Dragon||2 hours|
|Bessemer's Bounty||Scoria Dragon||2 hours|
|Blight Blockade||Fungus Dragon||2 hours|
|Blue Odyssey||Celerulean Dragon||16 hours|
|Boreal Brink||Aurora Dragon||16 hours|
|Boss Stage||Dungeon Dragon||2 hours|
|Brave New Vale||Valor Dragon||16 hours|
|Broken Ice Shelf||Iceberg Dragon||2 hours|
|Brow Mountain||Conifer Dragon||8 hours|
|Brume Bluff||Wisp Dragon||8 hours|
|Bryophyte Plight||Moss Dragon||2 hours|
|Budding Bayou||Sprout Dragon||16 hours|
|Cape Calm||Serenity Dragon||16 hours|
|Carat Coulee||Gold Dragon||16 hours|
|Carbon Craze||Diamond Dragon||16 hours|
|Catacombs of Ulmek||Jade Dragon||16 hours|
|Caught in the Crimson Sea||Shimmer Dragon||2 hours|
|Cauldron Canyon||Soot Dragon||8 hours|
|Cave of Caroling||Twinkle Dragon||16 hours|
|Caves of Ramora||Glare Dragon||2 hours|
|Celestial Duality||Andromedan Dragon||16 hours|
|Celestial Rarity||Sorarian Dragon||16 hours|
|Charisma Chasm||Magnetic Dragon||2 hours|
|Cheelei's Cove||Pepper Dragon||8 hours|
|Chione Chasm||Snowy Bronze Dragon||16 hours|
|Chione Climb||Snowy Silver Dragon||16 hours|
|Chione Peaks||Snowy Gold Dragon||16 hours|
|Chiseled Cliffs||Mountain Sun Dragon||8 hours|
|Chroma Chasm||Iridescent Dragon||8 hours|
|Close Shave||Bearded Dragon||8 hours|
|Cloud Striker||Thunderbolt Dragon||16 hours|
|Clouds of Garita||Snowpocalypse Dragon||16 hours|
|Cold Light Chase||Firefly Dragon||2 hours|
|Colorless Chasm||Barite Dragon||16 hours|
|Conductive Conundrum||Copper Dragon||2 hours|
|Confabulated Confectionary||Ortreat Dragon||8 hours|
|Conflagration Course||Ember Dragon||2 hours|
|Copse Consternation||Forest Dragon||8 hours|
|Corrosion Excursion||Rust Dragon||2 hours|
|Corrosive Crater||Acid Dragon||2 hours|
|Creeper Keeper||Crypt Dragon||2 hours|
|Crimson Canyon||Garnet Dragon||16 hours|
|Crystal Clear Chasm||Quartz Dragon||16 hours|
|Dante's Dungeon||Inferno Dragon||8 hours|
|Dappled Tale||Marbletail Dragon||16 hours|
|Dark Side of the Moon||Prism Dragon||16 hours|
|Debunking Spelunking||Fluorescent Dragon||8 hours|
|Divine Vine||Thicket Dragon||8 hours|
|Doily Dash||Lace Dragon||16 hours|
|Doublehue Ditch||Double Rainbow Dragon||16 hours|
|Doubley Alloyed||Brass Dragon||2 hours|
|Down Falls||Ruin Dragon||2 hours|
|Down Underground||Cave Dragon||2 hours|
|Dramorian Delve||Mine Dragon||2 hours|
|Dungeon of Distractions||Moonstruck Dragon||16 hours|
|Efflorescent Expedition||Bloom Dragon||8 hours|
|Eliyse's Clearing||Meadow Dragon||2 hours|
|Exceptional Endeavor||Portent Dragon||16 hours|
|Explosions in the Sky||Firework Dragon||8 hours|
|Extre Extre Endeavor||Herald Dragon||16 hours|
|Fair is Fair||Faire Dragon||8 hours|
|Fear & Figments||Phantom Dragon||2 hours|
|Fearsome Fruits||Berry Dragon||16 hours|
|Fields of Achoo||Pollen Dragon||2 hours|
|Fiery Forage||Blazing Dragon||2 hours|
|Fight or Fight||Dodo Dragon||8 hours|
|Filigree Falls||Lacewing Dragon||16 hours|
|Final Fever||Delirium Dragon||16 hours|
|Five Score Frenzy||Century Dragon||8 hours|
|Flaming Starscape||Antarian Dragon||16 hours|
|Flash Freeze||Ice Dragon||2 hours|
|Floral Flight||Bouquet Dragon||8 hours|
|Floral Quarrel||Flower Dragon||2 hours|
|Forage in the Great Forest||Seed Dragon||16 hours|
|Forgotten Fuels||Coal Dragon||8 hours|
|Fossil Folly||Amber Dragon||16 hours|
|Fractal Fever||Crystal Dragon||2 hours|
|Fruitful Feat||Harvest Dragon||8 hours|
|Fulgent Foray||Dazzling Dragon||16 hours|
|Furious Flurry||Snow Dragon||2 hours|
|Fury's Foray||Shield Dragon||8 hours|
|Garden Warden||Arbor Dragon||8 hours|
|Gardenia's Grace||Garden Dragon||8 hours|
|Gargantuan Grasslands||Plains Dragon||8 hours|
|Gaznul Gulch||Wraith Dragon||2 hours|
|Gelndun Gutter||Nightmare Dragon||16 hours|
|Gerias Gauntlet||Azurite Dragon||16 hours|
|Gerias Mines||Amethyst Dragon||16 hours|
|Giving Gulch||Gift Dragon||8 hours|
|Glacial Dig||Icy Torrent Dragon||8 hours|
|Glimmer Grotto||Flicker Dragon||16 hours|
|Globe Trot||Terradiem Dragon||8 hours|
|Glochid Grounds||Cactus Dragon||2 hours|
|Glowing Descent||Candescent Dragon||8 hours|
|Glowing Gulch||Luminous Dragon||2 hours|
|Golden Foolery||Pyrite Dragon||16 hours|
|Green Hill Havoc||Sonic Dragon||2 hours|
|Gulf of the Guardian||Watch Dragon||2 hours|
|Gulping Gully||Swallowtail Dragon||16 hours|
|Half-light Hunt||Dusk Dragon||16 hours|
|Hall of Halitosis||Cerberus Dragon||16 hours|
|Hall of Hedera||Ivy Dragon||2 hours|
|Hall of the Ice Kings||Blizzard Dragon||2 hours|
|Heartbreak Hold||Love Dragon||8 hours|
|Heat Wave Havoc||Radiant Dragon||2 hours|
|Hemisphere Mutineer||Equinox Dragon||16 hours|
|Hemisphere Pioneer||Seasonal Dragon||16 hours|
|Herculean Effort||Gold Olympus Dragon||16 hours|
|Hide & Seek||Leathery Dragon||8 hours|
|High Noon Rune||Midday Dragon||16 hours|
|Highlands Havoc||Lagoon Dragon||8 hours|
|Howling Hunt||Lycan Dragon||8 hours|
|Hypersonic Frolic||Comet Dragon||16 hours|
|Icebitten||Frostbite Dragon||8 hours|
|Infinite Loop||Ouroboros Dragon||16 hours|
|Intercalary Anarchy||Leap Year Dragon||16 hours|
|Into the Bushes||Tinsel Dragon||16 hours|
|Ionized Guise||Plasma Dragon||8 hours|
|Iron Will||Iron Dragon||2 hours|
|Island of Illusions||Dream Dragon||16 hours|
|Isle of Indignation||Ire Dragon||16 hours|
|It Came From the Clouds||Flurry Dragon||8 hours|
|Jubilee Spree||Carnival Dragon||8 hours|
|Kamgwa Karst||Tidal Dragon||8 hours|
|Keepsake Cavern||Trinket Dragon||8 hours|
|Kelpy Corrale||Coral Dragon||2 hours|
|Khorasan Kame||Turquoise Dragon||16 hours|
|Knots for Naught||Celtic Dragon||16 hours|
|Koo Hill Trek||Orchid Dragon||8 hours|
|Land Without Candy||Decay Dragon||8 hours|
|Lantern Deeps||Abyss Dragon||2 hours|
|Laurel Lament||Garland Dragon||8 hours|
|Left Turn Lagoon||Steel Dragon||2 hours|
|Lerner's Toyshop||Bronze Dragon||16 hours|
|Leviathan Caverns||Hydra Dragon||16 hours|
|Libra Lark||Tourmaline Dragon||16 hours|
|Lignite Night||Jet Dragon||16 hours|
|Log in the Fog||Bog Dragon||8 hours|
|Lord of the Fjords||Verglace Dragon||16 hours|
|Luck in the Muck||Mud Dragon||2 hours|
|Lunar Blues||Blue Moon Dragon||16 hours|
|Lunar Lunacy||Moon Dragon||16 hours|
|Madcap Muskeg||Swamp Dragon||2 hours|
|Magnet Junket||Lodestone Dragon||8 hours|
|Manic Antics||Delight Dragon||16 hours|
|Marigold Moon||Harvest Moon Dragon||16 hours|
|Mega Metamorphosis||Chrysalis Dragon||16 hours|
|Megastellar Mission||Rayleian Dragon||16 hours|
|Mercurial Madness||Quicksilver Dragon||2 hours|
|Mesmeric Mausoleum||Hypnotic Dragon||2 hours|
|Miasma Menace||Fog Dragon||2 hours|
|Mineral Mire||Mesolite Dragon||16 hours|
|Misfortune Marsh||Clover Dragon||8 hours|
|Mogok Mania||Ruby Dragon||16 hours|
|Mollusca Marina||Conch Dragon||8 hours|
|Molten Motive||Lava Dragon||2 hours|
|Mort's Moratorium||Stoneheart Dragon||8 hours|
|Murphy's Ode||Nebula Dragon||16 hours|
|Nadia's Nursery||Rose Dragon||8 hours|
|Neverblue Woods||Evergreen Dragon||2 hours|
|Nevermore Cavern||Spectre Dragon||8 hours|
|New Year Flight||Neoteric Dragon||8 hours|
|Night Flight||Nightbloom Dragon||16 hours|
|Noble Peril||Palladium Dragon||2 hours|
|Nor'easter Beaster||Regift Dragon||8 hours|
|Nori Cove||Seaweed Dragon||2 hours|
|Northern Chills||Arctic Dragon||8 hours|
|Noxious Nuzzles||Okenite Dragon||16 hours|
|Olivine's Ordeal||Peridot Dragon||16 hours|
|Olympian Struggle||Bronze Olympus Dragon||16 hours|
|Opalescent Operation||Opal Dragon||16 hours|
|Paired Pulsars||Bizurian Dragon||16 hours|
|Palagos Islands||Frostfire Dragon||8 hours|
|Pan Galactic Gargle||Arcturian Dragon||16 hours|
|Pancake Plunder||Nether Dragon||8 hours|
|Paradise Palisade||Halo Dragon||8 hours|
|Phantasm Chasm||Mirage Dragon||8 hours|
|Phoenix Edict||Ash Dragon||2 hours|
|Photosynthetic Folly||Leaf Dragon||16 hours|
|Pi Roh's Paradise||Blazing Gale Dragon||8 hours|
|Plaaaaaaaaains||Zombie Dragon||16 hours|
|Plunder Strike||Thunder Dragon||2 hours|
|Plunder Thunder||Loot Dragon||16 hours|
|Polaris Plummet||Polarian Dragon||16 hours|
|Poltergeist Heist||Ghost Dragon||8 hours|
|Polyhue Palms||Rainbow Dragon||16 hours|
|Prophetic Pursuit||Apocalypse Dragon||16 hours|
|Pumpkin Patch||Gourd Dragon||8 hours|
|Putrid Plunge||Sulfur Dragon||8 hours|
|Ray of Rage||Gamma Dragon||2 hours|
|Razor Ramble||Bramble Dragon||8 hours|
|Refraction Extraction||Bismuth Dragon||16 hours|
|Remember November||Topaz Dragon||16 hours|
|Retrieve & Retreat||Labradorite Dragon||16 hours|
|Reverie Quarry||Daydream Dragon||16 hours|
|Riddle Rabble||Iron Blossom Dragon||8 hours|
|Ride Eternal||Chrome Dragon||2 hours|
|Rift Fire Mire||Promethium Dragon||2 hours|
|Rootmoot||Tree Dragon||2 hours|
|Rorrim Rock||Mirror Dragon||8 hours|
|Rudna's Rollick||Silver Dragon||16 hours|
|Runic River||Stygian Dragon||16 hours|
|Sandakloz's Surprise||Reindeer Dragon||8 hours|
|Sandara's Sojourn||Sand Dragon||2 hours|
|Sandy Canyon||Quicksand Dragon||8 hours|
|Scalding Stretch||Scorch Dragon||2 hours|
|Scarlet Sprint||Flash Dragon||2 hours|
|Scorched Ice||Blue Fire Dragon||8 hours|
|Sediment Impediment||Geode Dragon||8 hours|
|Seismic Trick||Quake Dragon||2 hours|
|Serpentine Point||Ragnarok Dragon||16 hours|
|Shell Scheme||Ovalith Dragon||16 hours|
|Shi Nee's Saga||Molten Dragon||8 hours|
|Shimmering Slough||Pearl Dragon||16 hours|
|Shock and Aww||Surprise Dragon||16 hours|
|Shock Rock||Spark Dragon||2 hours|
|Sickengen's Den||Platinum Dragon||16 hours|
|Sights Unseen||Cyclops Dragon||16 hours|
|Silica Valley||Glass Dragon||2 hours|
|Silvery Peaks||Silver Olympus Dragon||16 hours|
|Skeletal Pedestal||Bone Dragon||8 hours|
|Sleigh Ride||Ornamental Dragon||16 hours|
|Smash Valley||Malachite Dragon||8 hours|
|Smithy Snafu||Forge Dragon||2 hours|
|Smog Bog||Miasma Dragon||2 hours|
|Smoke on the Boulder||Smolder Dragon||8 hours|
|Snow Day||Thundersnow Dragon||8 hours|
|Snowdrift Dive||Snowbrush Dragon||8 hours|
|Sol Strike||Sunstruck Dragon||16 hours|
|Solar Controller||Sun Dragon||16 hours|
|Solo Summit||Mountain Dragon||2 hours|
|Spark in the Dark||Hidden Bolt Dragon||8 hours|
|Sparkflow Connection||Current Dragon||8 hours|
|Speckled Spelunking||Jasper Dragon||16 hours|
|Spiky Spire Brier||Thorn Dragon||8 hours|
|Spiraling Storm||Vortex Dragon||8 hours|
|Squall Shoal||Storm Dragon||2 hours|
|Star Shower||Meteor Dragon||2 hours|
|Stark Tundra||Winter Dragon||16 hours|
|Stater's Stash||Electrum Dragon||16 hours|
|Stellar Core||Eridanian Dragon||16 hours|
|Stellar Phenomcyon||Procyon Dragon||16 hours|
|Stones of Surya||Solstice Dragon||16 hours|
|Streaming & Gleaming||Ribbon Dragon||16 hours|
|Sudsy Shores||Bubble Dragon||8 hours|
|Sun Salute||Dawnbringer Dragon||16 hours|
|Sunshine Soirée||Summer Dragon||16 hours|
|Swamps of Sadness||Melancholy Dragon||16 hours|
|Sykie Meadows||Butterfly Dragon||8 hours|
|Tectonica Toil||Sandstorm Dragon||8 hours|
|Ten Score Trench||Bicentennial Dragon||8 hours|
|Tessa's Trek||Ironwood Dragon||8 hours|
|Textile Test||Cotton Dragon||8 hours|
|The 5th Precipice||Wyrmwood Dragon||8 hours|
|The Awakening||Dawn Dragon||16 hours|
|The Barragening||Hail Dragon||2 hours|
|The Bolts of Faridat||Darkling Dragon||8 hours|
|The Fall||Autumn Dragon||16 hours|
|The Fattening||Feast Dragon||8 hours|
|The Great Sneeze||Epoch Dragon||8 hours|
|The Mark of Wrothmoore||Obsidian Dragon||2 hours|
|The Other Side||Smoke Dragon||2 hours|
|The Sedna Mountains||Emerald Dragon||16 hours|
|The Skies of Faridat||Kite Dragon||8 hours|
|The Snugglening||Cuddlewing Dragon||8 hours|
|The Springening||Sakura Dragon||8 hours|
|The Sweetest Scent||Ambrosia Dragon||8 hours|
|The Wall of Shades||Shadow Dragon||8 hours|
|The Witching Hour||Midnight Dragon||16 hours|
|Thermodynamic Panic||Heat Dragon||2 hours|
|Thistlethumb Dig||Mistletoe Dragon||8 hours|
|Thousand Acre Woods||Honeyglow Dragon||16 hours|
|Tomb of Kings||Pharaoh Dragon||16 hours|
|Torrential Tribulation||Rain Dragon||2 hours|
|Tour de Cyan||Aquamarine Dragon||16 hours|
|Tower of Tantalia||Nectar Dragon||8 hours|
|Toxic Trouble||Poison Dragon||2 hours|
|Transcendent Traversal||Lotus Dragon||2 hours|
|Triad Trench||Fates Dragon||16 hours|
|Trial DCLVI||Omen Dragon||16 hours|
|Triumph Turlough||Victory Dragon||16 hours|
|Tuber Trouble||Root Dragon||2 hours|
|Tunnels of Mashe||Sanguinite Dragon||16 hours|
|Twice Leapt Valley||Double Leap Year Dragon||16 hours|
|Twilight Flight||Duskwing Dragon||16 hours|
|Ultramarine Scene||Lapis Dragon||16 hours|
|Umbral Plunge||Lunar Eclipse Dragon||16 hours|
|Unencumbered Soar||Rosegold Dragon||8 hours|
|Weeping Waterfall||Willow Dragon||2 hours|
|Well of Madness||Trimera Dragon||16 hours|
|West Wind Warning||Elysium Dragon||16 hours|
|Whistling Woods||Thistle Dragon||8 hours|
|Whitbee's Valley||Nosferatu Dragon||8 hours|
|Wicked Waves||Wavelyte Dragon||16 hours|
|Wiggleswand Way||Tempest Dragon||8 hours|
|Wild Side||Motley Dragon||8 hours|
|Wimbledrip's Woe||Coldforge Dragon||8 hours|
|Wreaths Wrath||Holly Dragon||8 hours|
|Writer's Block Bluff||Muse Dragon||16 hours|
|Year of the Bull||Teidian Dragon||16 hours|
|Year of the Dragon||Panlong Dragon||8 hours|
|Yogo Gulch||Sapphire Dragon||16 hours|
|Zesty Zephyr||Wind Dragon||2 hours|
Perch of Kairos
The Perch of Kairos can be built by earning parts by completing Quests
|Time||Prize on the Chronolith||Prize on the Time Claw||Prize on the Statue of Kairos|
|2 hours||150k or 7mil to 30mil depending on current level||150k or 7mil to 30mil depending on current level||150k or 5,000 or 30,000k|
|3 hours||Bottom Right piece||Top Left piece||
Bottom Right (Tail)
|4 hours||Bottom Center piece||Top Center piece||Top Right (Wing)|
|6 hours||Bottom Left piece||Center piece||Bottom Center (Feet)|
|9 hours||Center piece||Top Right piece||Bottom Left (Hand/Orb)|
|13 hours||Top Right piece||Bottom Right piece||Center (Torso)|
|18 hours||Top Left piece||Bottom Center||Top Center (Neck)|
|24 hours||Top Center piece||Bottom Left piece||Top Left (Head)|
Quest results vary at the end of each quest in regards to which rewards are received.
The same quest may result in a different reward or amount of the reward regardless of using the same dragon as a previous attempt.
Using an epic dragon will usually result in a two hour quest; otherwise the quest lengths seem to be randomly generated.
These results are not entirely conclusive and may vary depending on park level, whether a dragon with the same elements as the quest is used, and the length it takes for the quest to be completed.
Quests and Events
The maximum amount players were able to receive from completing quests were twenty units on regular days.
The results of the quests were the same as usual in addition to receiving the event currency.
Regardless of quest length all completed quests result in the same amount of event currency.
It is not entirely conclusive, but during some past events quests with a length of two hours resulted in two units of the event currency on regular days and lengths longer than two hours resulted in twenty units on regular days.
- On March 12, 2015 players were able to do participate in quests even if they had obtained Kairos.
- Players were able to receive epic eggs from completing quests during the Epic Egg Hunt event.
- On April 8, 2015, quests got a countdown timer upon zooming in on the Perch of Kairos, to find out when their dragons will be completed with their quest.
- On June 8, 2015, six new quests were added: The Undergloom, Dungeon of the Deep, Hall of Reflection, Shining Field, Canyon of Confusion, and Maddening Marsh.
- On April 13, 2016, the 50,000 dragoncash fee was removed.
- The former quest "Mount Dumme" was possibly a reference to Mount Doom, the volcano in The Lord of the Rings where the Ring of Power was forged and destroyed.
- The quest for the Pepper Dragon is called "Cheelei's Cove". This is possibly a reference to chili, which is a type of pepper.
- The quest of the Sonic Dragon is called "Green Hill Havoc". This is likely a reference to the Sonic the Hedgehog series and the well-known Green Hill Zone.
- The quest for the Wraith Dragon is called "Gaznul Gulch." When rearranged, the letters can spell out "Nazgul," which is another name for the Ringwraiths in the Lord of the Rings series.
- The quest for the Mirror Dragon is called "Rorrim Rock." Rorrim is the mirror image (meaning it is spelled backwards) of the word mirror.
- The quests for the Panlong Dragon and the Teidian Dragon (Year of the Dragon and Bull respectively) may be referencing the Chinese Zodiac, as the dragon and bull are both Chinese Zodiac signs.
- The quest for the Zombie Dragon is called "Plaaaaaaaaains." This is likely a reference to zombies, as they are often depicted groaning the phrase "braaaaaaaaains."
- The quest for the Ivy Dragon is called "Hall of Hedera." This is likely a reference to Hedera, the genus that true ivy belongs to.
- The quest for the River Dragon is called "Ami'Lya's Adventure" which may be referencing the relationship between Amilia Pond and River Song from Doctor Who.
- The quest for the Pharaoh Dragon is called "Tomb of Kings" which may be a reference to how pharaohs were buried in tombs meant for kings.
- The quest for the Prism Dragon is called "Darkside of the Moon" which may be a reference to the album "Dark Side of the Moon" by Pink Floyd which has a prism on the cover.
- The quest for the Pollen Dragon is called "Fields of Achoo" which may be a reference to how pollen can make people sneeze, and make it sound like they are saying "achoo" in the process.
- The quest for the Lycan Dragon is called "Howling Hunt" which may be a reference to how a lycan or werewolf is rumored to howl at a full moon.
- The quest for the Iron Dragon is "Iron Will" which may be referencing the phrase "iron will" meaning having a strong desire to achieve or complete.
- The quest for the Ash Dragon is called "Phoenix Edict" which may be a reference to how a phoenix is suppose to rise from ashes when it is born.
- The quest for the Apocalypse Dragon is called "Prophetic Pursuit" which may be a reference to how an apocalypse is foreseen in multiple prophecies.
- The quest for the Sulfur Dragon is called "Putrid Plunge" which may be a reference to how people believe the scent of sulfur to be putrid (however, in reality, sulfur is odourless.)
- The quest for the Gamma Dragon is called "Ray of Rage" which may be a reference to how gamma ray exposure caused the Marvel Comics character Bruce Banner transform into the Hulk when angry, and enter a state of rage.
- The quest for the Malachite Dragon is called "Smash Valley" may be a reference to the color of the Malachite Dragon, as well as references in its description, referencing the Hulk's "Hulk Smash" catch phrase.
- The quest name for the Poison Dragon is called "Toxic Trouble" which may be a reference to how poison is toxic, and if exposed to can cause trouble.
- The quest name for the Autumn Dragon is called "The Fall" which may be a reference to the season called Autumn is nicknamed "Fall" due to leaves falling off the trees.
- The quest name for the Cotton Dragon is called "Textile Test" which may be a reference to cotton being a textile, meaning flexible and made of fibers.
- The quest name for the Bicentennial Dragon is called "Ten Score Trench" which may be a reference to the length of a bicentennial being 200 years long and ten scores equaling 200.
- The quest name for the Century Dragon is called "Five Score Score" which may be a reference to the length of a century being 100 years long and five scores equaling 100.
- The quest name for the Lace Dragon is called "Doily Dash" which may be a reference to doilies commonly being made of lace.
- The quest name for the Inferno Dragon is called "Dante's Dungeon" which may be a reference to the author Dante Alighieri's work titled "The Inferno."
- The quest name for the Rust Dragon is called "Corrosion Excursion" which may be a reference to rust being a form of corrosion of certain metals.
- The quest name for the Nightshade Dragon is called "Belladonna's Bastion" which may be a reference to nightshade's scientific name being belladonna.
- The quest name for the Liberty Dragon is called "Beacons of Freedom" which may be a reference to how the Statue of Liberty is sometimes referred to as a "beacon of freedom."
- The quest name for the Salamander Dragon is called "Amphibian Meridian" which may be a reference to salamanders being a part of the amphibian genus.
- The quest name for the Surprise Dragon is called "Shock and Aww" which may be a reference to how people are described when reacting to a surprise.
- The quest name for the Forge Dragon is called "Smithy Snafu" which may be a reference to how a smith heats metals in a forge to make the metal easier to shape or mold.
- The quest name for the Sun Dragon is called "Solar Controller" which may be a reference to how other planetary objects, such as planets, orbit around the sun as if the sun is controlling them.
- The quest name for the Midnight Dragon is called "The Witching Hour" which may be a reference to how midnight is nicknamed the witching hour.
- The quest name for the Holly Dragon is called "Wreaths Wrath" which may be a reference to how the holly plant is commonly used for holiday wreaths.
- The quest name for the Wind Dragon is called "Zesty Zephyr" which may be a reference to how a zephyr is a soft gentle breeze and how wind is a natural movement of air.
- The quest name for the Muse Dragon is "Writer's Block Bluff" which may be a reference to how writer's block prevents a writer from writing, while a muse inspires development or progress.
- The quest name for the Sprout Dragon is called "Budding Bayou" which may be a reference to how when some plants sprout the next stage contains the plant budding or developing buds.
- The quest name for the Thunderbolt Dragon is called "Cloud Striker" which may be a reference to how when two clouds hit each other lightning strikes and thunder can be heard.
- The quest name for the Acid Dragon is called "Corrosive Crater" which may be a reference to acid being corrosive and possibly leaving a crater if the material spilled on is thick enough for the acid to not completely corrode through.
- The quest name for the Double Rainbow Dragon is called "Doublehue Ditch" which may be a reference to rainbows having seven colors (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet), and how indigo and violet may be considered as hues of the color purple.
- The quest name for the Firework Dragon is called "Explosions in the Sky" which may be a reference to how fireworks explode in the sky after being launched.
- The quest name for the Faire Dragon is "Fair is Fair" which may be a reference to the idiom of the same name.
- The quest name for the Berry Dragon is called "Fearsome Fruit" which may be a reference to how berries are a type of fruit, and how some people may fear them if they don't know if they are poisonous or not.
- The quest name for the Phantom Dragon is called "Fear & Figments" which may be a reference to how a figment is a thing someone believes is real but only exists in their imagination, and how figments of phantoms can be feared.
- The quest name for the Seed Dragon is called "Forage in the Great Forest" which may be a reference to the Great Forest National Park being proposed in Australia and how animals forage for seeds in search of food.
- The quest name for the Shield Dragon is called "Fury's Foray" which may be a reference the organization S.H.I.E.L.D. which was headed by Nick Fury who fought criminals and villains in the Marvel Universe.
- The quest name for the Pyrite Dragon is called "Golden Foolery" which may be a reference to pyrite's nickname being fool's gold as many may mistake it for gold.
- The quest name for the Cerberus Dragon is called "Hall of Halitosis" which may be a reference to the location Cerberus from Greek mythology guards the underworld with its three heads, and how dogs are said to have halitosis, or bad breath.
- The quest name for the Ouroboros Dragon is called "Infinite Loop" which may be a reference to the image of Ouroborous eating its own tail, making it look like an infinite loop.
- The quest name for the Coral Dragon is called "Kelpy Corrale" may be a reference to how both kelp and coral are living lifeforms in the ocean, and how "corrale" is Spanish for coral.
- The quest name for the Abyss Dragon is called "Lantern Deeps" which may be a reference to the Abyss Dragon having a similar appearance to the lantern fish which live deep beneath the ocean surface and use "lanterns" on their heads to attract prey.
- The quest name for the Garland Dragon is called "Laurel Lament" which may be a reference to laurel wreaths or arrangements similar to a garland wreath, which may be given to someone during a period of lament, or sorrow.
- The quest name for the Blue Moon Dragon is called "Lunar Blues" which may be a reference to anything lunar being determined by its relationship to the moon, and a play on words of the blue color and blues music genre.
- The quest name for the Quicksilver Dragon is called "Mercurial Madness" which may be a reference to how the element of mercury being commonly known as quicksilver, and how mercury poisoning is sometimes referred to as mercury madness.
- The quest name for the Clover Dragon is called "Misfortune Marsh" which may be a reference to how clovers can grow in marshes, and are thought of to be lucky, with misfortune being the opposite.
- The quest name for the Neoteric Dragon is called "New Year Flight" which may be a reference to the Neoteric Dragon being in recognition of the New Year and neoteric meaning something new.
- The quest name for the Arctic Dragon is called "Northern Chills" which may be a reference to the location of the Arctic and the cold chilling temperatures which exist there.
- The quest name for the Bizurian Dragon is called "Paired Pulsars" which may be a reference to the two pulsating stars, which the Bizurian Dragon is in recognition of.
- The quest name for the Nether Dragon is called "Pancake Plunder" which may be a reference to the Nether Dragon sharing a similar appearance, as well as references in its description, to the character Hellboy who is obsessed with pancakes.
- The quest name for Labradorite Dragon is called "Retrieve and Retreat" which may be a reference to the similar spelling of labradorite to the Labrador retriever. Labs are a breed of dog, and dogs can be trained to retrieve and retreat, or return with an object.
- The quest name the Flash Dragon is called "Scarlet Sprint" which may be a reference to the DC comic character, The Flash, being referred to as the "Scarlet Speedster" who sprints very quickly as his super power.
- The quest name for the Geode Dragon is called "Sediment Impediment" which may be a reference to the formation of geodes.
- The quest name for the Quake Dragon is called "Seismic Trick" which may be a reference to earthquake being a common name for seismic activity.
- The quest name for the Mountain Dragon is called "Solo Summit" which may be a reference to the highest point of a mountain being called its summit, and there only being one of it.
- The quest name for the Vortex Dragon is called "Spiraling Storm" which may be a reference to a vortex being a spiraling amount of fluid or air which can cause a storm such as a hurricane or tornado.
- The quest name for the Meteor Dragon is called "Star Shower" which may be a reference to a shooting star being defined as a rapidly moving meteor entering the Earth's atmosphere, and when many are seen at one time it is often called a meteor shower.
- The quest name for the Omen Dragon is called "Trial DCLVI" which may be a reference to 666 which is a number associated with bad omens. The Roman numerals represent the number 656.
- The quest name for the Ruin Dragon is called "Down Falls" possibly because the word downfall is a synonym for ruin.
- The quest name for the Evergreen Dragon is called "Neverblue Woods," possibly a play on the word evergreen and woods frequently have many varieties of evergreen trees.