Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the values above.
- The Quicksilver Dragon was released on June 8, 2012.
- Until August 8, 2013, breeding the Quicksilver Dragon followed the Uncommon Dragons breeding rule.
- Initially, the Quicksilver Dragon was available at level 17, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 18.
- The game description's use of the word "mercurial" is likely a reference to the fact that quicksilver is another word for the element mercury.
- The goal completion text for hatching a Quicksilver Dragon references the phrase "mad as a hatter". This is relevant to the Quicksilver Dragon as the origin of this phrase is that mercury/quicksilver was at one time used in the production of felt hats, and poisoning from the toxic metal accumulating in their bodies would often turn the workers insane.