Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the values above.
- The Quicksilver Dragon was released on June 8, 2012.
- Until August 8, 2013, breeding the Quicksilver Dragon followed the Uncommon Dragons breeding rule.
- Initially, the Quicksilver Dragon was available at level 17, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 18.
- The game description's use of the word "mercurial" is likely a reference to the fact that quicksilver is another word for the element mercury.
- The goal completion text for hatching a Quicksilver Dragon references the phrase "mad as a hatter". This is relevant to the Quicksilver Dragon as the origin of this phrase is that mercury/quicksilver was at one time used in the production of felt hats, and poisoning from the toxic metal accumulating in their bodies would often turn the workers insane.