On November 4, 2015, Backflip Studios participated in an "Ask Me Anything" or "AMA" on Reddit.
Between the hours of 6:00:00 UTC and 9:00:00 UTC fans, players, and discussion participants were able to ask questions and have a chance for them to be answered by a few official employees of Backflip Studios.
The responses from Backflip Studios were assigned a blue highlighted poster identification tag.
The members of the Backflip Studios team who participated in the event were:
- Bryan Mashinter (BM) - Game Director of DragonVale.
- Justin Seabourn (JS) - Quality Assurance Lead.
- Kevin Chulski (KC) - Lead Game Designer. Designer of Dragons.
- Bobby Garza (BG) - Producer.
- Eric Harms (EH) - Engineer.
- Jeff Bland (JB) - Original DragonVale team member and principal developer of the engine it runs on.
- Ashley Stoddard (AS) - Art Lead.
- Dan Proudfoot (DP) - Community Manager.
During the question and answers a team member posted a picture of a Fire Dragon plushie.
This is the link to the posts made on the Reddit Web page for anyone who does not want to view them in the gallery below:
Below are the approximately 254 comments which were posted during the event:
- On November 5, 2015, Backflip Studios participated in a Reddit AMA where some of the team members answered questions from fans, players, and discussion participants.