Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
|December 2, 2011||January 4, 2012*|
|November 23, 2012||January 14, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|June 5, 2014||June 10, 2014|
|December 11, 2014**||January 19, 2015|
|December 1, 2015**||January 19, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|Affiliated Decoration: None|
**The Reindeer Dragon was released to the market prior to the Bring 'Em Back event starting.
- The Reindeer Dragon was released along with the Epic Breeding Island, Huge Treat Farm, and the original seven elemental shrines.
- Before the Metal Dragon was introduced, the Reindeer Dragon was an opposite dragon, as the element plant and cold were opposites. After the metal element became the opposite of plant element, this also changed how cold and plant boosts affect the earning rates of the Reindeer Dragon.
- The Reindeer Dragon's description mentions, "Sandakloz". This is likely a reference to Santa Claus.
- The Reindeer Dragon's description states, "come from the Far North". This is likely a reference to the North Pole, point in the Northern Hemisphere where the Earth's axis of rotation meets its surface.
- The Reindeer Dragon's description states, "magical toys in boxes bearing the old mage's signature". This is likely a reference to Santa Claus bringing presents to everyone on Christmas.