Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Reindeer Dragon was added to the market on December 2, 2011.
- The Reindeer Dragon expired from the market on January 1, 2012, but could be bred until January 20, 2012.
- The Reindeer Dragon was re-released on November 23, 2012.
- The Reindeer Dragon left the market again on January 14, 2013.
- The description of the Reindeer Dragon is a reference to Santa Claus and his reindeer.
- The shiny red nose of the Reindeer Dragon likely relates to Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
- Before the Metal Dragon was introduced, the Reindeer Dragon was an Opposite Dragon, as Plant and Cold were opposites. After the Metal element became the opposite of Plant, this also changed how Cold and Plant Boosts affect the earning rates of the Reindeer Dragon.