Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The River Dragon was released on February 22, 2013.
- Until August 8, 2013, breeding the River Dragon followed the uncommon dragons breeding rule.
- The Game Description includes several references to the BBC show "Doctor Who": "Amy Pond (Amelia Pond)", "River Song" and "Melody" are all characters in the modern version of the series.
- The quest reward screen says "River dragons are always playing. I don't think there's any power in the universe that could stop them." This is a reference to the Joss Whedon show Firefly, in which the character River Tam boasts, "No power in the 'verse can stop me."
- The River Dragon's design appears to be based on an otter.