Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The River Dragon was released on February 22, 2013.
- Until August 8, 2013, breeding the River Dragon followed the Uncommon Dragons breeding rule.
- The Game Description includes several references to the BBC show "Doctor Who": "Amy Pond (Amelia Pond)", "River Song" and "Melody" are all characters in the modern version of the series.
- The quest reward screen says "River dragons are always playing. I don't think there's any power in the universe that could stop them." This is a reference to the Joss Whedon show Firefly, in which the character River Tam boasts, "No power in the 'verse can stop me."
- The River Dragon's design appears to be based on an otter.