On April 26, 2016, YouTuber and "Kitchen Magician" Rosanna Pansino uploaded a video to her YouTube Channel.
Players were able to select Ro's Dragon Fruit Cake from any of the Treat Farms and grow 50 for 400 in a one minute time-span.
- Goal Title: "The cake is not a lie!"
- Goal Description: "You put it all together and made this tasty cake!"
As part of the promotion for the limited Ro's Dragon Fruit Cake, Backflip Studios gave each player who logged in during the promotional time a certain number, based on the park's level. The treats were placed in their Social Menu with the title "Ro & Backflip Studios" listed as the senders.
- The Ro's Dragon Fruit Cake was added to the Treat Farms on April 26, 2016
- The Ro's Dragon Fruit Cake was removed from the Treat Farms on June 17, 2016.
- "Ro" is short for "Rosanna"
- The Ro's Dragon Fruit Cake was available to grow during The Om of Noms 2.
- The Ro's Dragon Fruit Cake was available to grow during The Om of Noms 3.
- The goal earned upon baking the cake is called "The cake is not a lie". This is likely a reference to the internet meme "The cake is a lie!" which is also a reference to the video game Portal.