The Rotunda of Rewards was a special limited time feature in DragonVale that occurred during the Legendary Egg Hunt. This allowed players to use gems to buy a special gift each day for 24 days, starting on March 10, 2016.
Unowned rare dragon or Bicentennial Dragon
- The Rotunda of Rewards was released along with the Burcadian Stadium, Burcadian Arcadium, Chrysalis Pedestal, Chrysalis Dragon, Duskwing Dragon, Lacewing Dragon, Swallowtail Dragon, Marbletail Dragon, Duskwing Pedestal, Lacewing Pedestal, Swallowtail Pedestal, Marbletail Pedestal, The Burcadian Monolith, Chrysalis Habitat, Shell of Surprise, Shell of Serenity, Chrysalis Island and the Eggschange Center.
- Players can spend a few gems to catch up if they missed a day. However, the cost to catch up increases with each day they miss.
- Players would only have to log in to DragonVale each day to be eligible for the reward. If players login, but forget to visit the Rotunda of Rewards, their reward will still be available to collect next time they visit.
- Players cannot collect a day’s reward in advance.
- Legendary Eggs received from the Rotunda of Rewards are a bonus and do not count against the daily limit.