|These visitors heard that the Ruby Dragon is leaving the game soon and notified us on the main page.|
|Dragon Market Countdown|
Gem Earning Rates:
|Lvls. 1-3||Lvls. 4-7||Lvls. 8-9||Lvl. 10|
|July 1, 2012||August 1, 2012|
|December 18, 2012||January 14, 2013|
|July 1, 2013||August 1, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|May 16, 2014||May 19, 2014|
|July 1, 2014||August 1, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|July 1, 2015||August 1, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|June 15, 2016||June 22, 2016|
|July 1, 2016|
|Affiliated Decoration: Corundum Crystal|
- Ruby is the birthstone for the month of July.
- The Ruby Dragon is the first dragon to have a sleeping animation, although only the baby stage dragon can sleep.
- The Ruby Dragon cannot breed with any other dragon, including breeding with another Ruby Dragon.
- Initially, the Ruby Dragon was available at level 17, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 12.
- On an unknown date the level availability was changed to level 18.
- On June 15, 2016, the Ruby Dragon's description was slightly changed. The last line of the previous description was: "Ruby dragons, like all gemstone dragons, cannot breed."
- On June 22, 2016, an extra line was added to the end of the Ruby Dragon's description stating: "This dragon cannot breed at this time."
- The Ruby Dragon's description mentions, "Mohs". This is likely a reference to Friedrich Christian Mohs, a German geologist who created a scale, the Mohs' Scale, which is used as an index to measure mineral hardness.
- The Ruby Dragon's description mentions, "Mogok Caves". This is likely a references to Mogok, a city and valley in Burma/Myanmar where the majority of the world's rubies are mined.
- The Chrome Dragon required to breed a Ruby Dragon possibly comes from the fact that chromium is the element responsible for the red color in rubies. The Scorch Dragon requirement is a possible connection to the fact that the Verneuil process, used to create a ruby from the mineral corundum, is referred to as "flame fusion".