Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gem Earning Rates:
|Lvls. 1-3||Lvls. 4-7||Lvls. 8-9||Lvl. 10|
|July 1, 2012||August 1, 2012|
|December 18, 2012||January 14, 2013|
|July 1, 2013||August 1, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|May 16, 2014||May 19, 2014|
|July 1, 2014||August 1, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|July 1, 2015||August 1, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|June 15, 2016||June 22, 2016|
|July 1, 2016||August 1, 2016|
|Affiliated Decoration: Corundum Crystal|
- Ruby is the birthstone for the month of July.
- The Ruby Dragon is the first dragon to have a sleeping animation, although only the baby stage dragon can sleep.
- The Ruby Dragon cannot breed with any other dragon, including breeding with another Ruby Dragon.
- Initially, the Ruby Dragon was available at level 17, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 12.
- On an unknown date the level availability was changed to level 18.
- On June 15, 2016, the Ruby Dragon's description was slightly changed. The last line of the previous description was: "Ruby dragons, like all gemstone dragons, cannot breed."
- On June 22, 2016, an extra line was added to the end of the Ruby Dragon's description stating: "This dragon cannot breed at this time."
- The Ruby Dragon's description mentions, "Mohs". This is likely a reference to Friedrich Christian Mohs, a German geologist who created a scale, the Mohs' Scale, which is used as an index to measure mineral hardness.
- The Ruby Dragon's description mentions, "Mogok Caves". This is likely a references to Mogok, a city and valley in Burma/Myanmar where the majority of the world's rubies are mined.
- The Chrome Dragon required to breed a Ruby Dragon possibly comes from the fact that chromium is the element responsible for the red color in rubies. The Scorch Dragon requirement is a possible connection to the fact that the Verneuil process, used to create a ruby from the mineral corundum, is referred to as "flame fusion".