Gem Earning Rates:
|Lvls. 1-3||Lvls. 4-7||Lvls. 8-9||Lvl. 10|
- The Ruby Dragon was released, along with the Corundum Crystal, on July 1, 2012.
- The Ruby Dragon left the market on August 1st, 2012.
- On December 18, 2012, the Ruby Dragon, and all other expired limited dragons and decorations, returned to the market as part of the "Bring 'Em Back" event.
- The event was scheduled to end on January 2, 2013, but was extended; the expired limited dragons and decorations left on January 14, 2013.
- Ruby is the birthstone for the month of July.
- The Ruby Dragon cannot breed with any other dragon, including breeding with another Ruby Dragon.
- The Ruby Dragon is the first dragon to have a sleeping animation, although only the baby dragon can sleep.
- The Ruby Dragon description mentions the wizard Mohs; this refers to Moh's scale, a scale that measures various minerals' hardness. Mohs is also mentioned in the description of the Sapphire Dragon. The description also references Mogok, a city and valley in Burma/Myanmar where the majority of the world's rubies are mined.