Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
|April 19, 2012||May 4, 2012|
|December 18, 2012||January 14, 2013|
|March 19, 2013||April 11, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|March 13, 2014||April 8, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|March 19, 2015||April 2, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|March 15, 2016||April 4, 2016|
|Bold = Bring 'Em Back Event Dates|
|Affiliated Decoration: Bonsai Blossom|
- The Dodo Dragon, which was introduced as a hidden dragon on April 13, 2012, became available in the market the same date that the Sakura Dragon was released.
- On its intial release, the Sakura Dragon was released without an affiliated decoration. With its third release, the Sakura Dragon was released along with the Bonsai Blossom.
- Backflip Studios used a DragonVale Wiki contributor's art as an inspiration for this dragon for the first time. Xiaoxuan Dai drew this dragon as a submission to the blog Dear Backflip Studio!(Artistic version).
- As of April 27, 2012, Backflip Studios changed the breeding rules, allowing the Sakura Dragon to be bred from any combination of dragons containing the fire element, the earth element, and the plant element. More information about the breeding rule can be found here and here.
- The baby stage of the Sakura Dragon is featured on Epic Egg Hunt event loading screen.
- The Sakura Dragon's description states, "hold celebrations and picnics beneath these docile dragons' flowered wings in honor of the season.". This is likely a reference to the Japanese tradition of Hanami when friends and family get together to have a picnic under the cherry blossom trees.
- The Sakura Dragon wears zōri, a traditional Japanese footwear that resembles clogs or flip-flop sandals. A pair of footwear commonly worn by geisha or worn with traditional Japanese wear (such as kimonos) during festivals.
- The Sakura Dragon is the perfect dragon choice to earn two keys for the for the Quest "The Springening" which is a reference to The Springening event in the Plants vs. Zombies 2 game for Android and iOS which happened March 25 - April 09 2015.