Sandstorm Dragon's Opposite: Dodo Dragon
Coin per minute:
|Lv 1||Lv 2||Lv 3||Lv 4||Lv 5||Lv 6||Lv 7||Lv 8||Lv 9||Lv 10|
|Lv 11||Lv 12||Lv 13||Lv 14||Lv 15||Lv 16||Lv 17||Lv 18||Lv 19||Lv 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Sandstorm Dragon was released on October 19, 2011, along with the Bone Dragon, Witch Hut, Jack-O-Lantern, Traditional Villa, Cozy Dogen, Thatched Roof Cottage, and the Fire Dragon Statue.
- The Sandstorm Dragon has the shortest breeding time and incubation time among all the Opposite Dragons.
- On December 19, 2012, all of the Opposite Dragons disappeared from the market.
- All of them reappeared in the market on January 14, 2013, when the Bring 'Em Back! event ended.
- Initially, the Sandstorm Dragon was available at level 14, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 16.
- The Sandstorm Dragon's description refers to "...new form of music they lovingly call "tectonica". This is likely a reference to the worldwide techno/dance hit "Sandstorm" by Darude and Plate tectonics, a scientific theory that describes the large-scale motions of Earth's lithosphere.