Sandstorm Dragon's Opposite: Dodo Dragon
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Sandstorm Dragon was released on October 19, 2011, along with the Bone Dragon, Witch Hut, Jack-O-Lantern, Traditional Villa, Cozy Dogen, Thatched Roof Cottage, and the Fire Dragon Statue.
- The Sandstorm Dragon has the shortest breeding time and incubation time among all the Opposite Dragons.
- On December 19, 2012, all of the Opposite Dragons disappeared from the market.
- All of them reappeared in the market on January 14, 2013, when the Bring 'Em Back! event ended.
- Initially, the Sandstorm Dragon was available at level 14, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 16.
- The Sandstorm Dragon's description refers to "...new form of music they lovingly call "tectonica". This is likely a reference to the worldwide techno/dance hit "Sandstorm" by Darude and Plate tectonics, a scientific theory that describes the large-scale motions of Earth's lithosphere.