Current - Previous
Sandstorm Dragon's Opposite: Dodo Dragon
Coin per minute:
|Lv 1||Lv 2||Lv 3||Lv 4||Lv 5||Lv 6||Lv 7||Lv 8||Lv 9||Lv 10|
|Lv 11||Lv 12||Lv 13||Lv 14||Lv 15||Lv 16||Lv 17||Lv 18||Lv 19||Lv 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
Etherium per hour:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
- The Sandstorm Dragon was released on October 19, 2011, along with the Bone Dragon, Witch Hut, Jack-O-Lantern, Traditional Villa, Cozy Dogen, Thatched Roof Cottage, and the Fire Dragon Statue.
- The Sandstorm Dragon has the shortest breeding time and incubation time among all the Opposite Dragons.
- On December 19, 2012, all of the Opposite Dragons disappeared from the market.
- All of them reappeared in the market on January 14, 2013, when the Bring 'Em Back! event ended.
- Initially, the Sandstorm Dragon was available at level 14, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 16.
- On June 29, 2016, the Sandstorm Dragon's appearance changed. Although its in game appearance has been fully changed, several buttons displaying the dragon (like its appearance in the Dragonarium) still display its old appearance.
- The Sandstorm Dragon's description refers to "...new form of music they lovingly call "tectonica". This is likely a reference to the worldwide techno/dance hit "Sandstorm" by Darude and Plate tectonics, a scientific theory that describes the large-scale motions of Earth's lithosphere.