Sandstorm Dragon's Opposite: Dodo Dragon
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Sandstorm Dragon was introduced on October 19, 2011.
- The Sandstorm Dragon is the second opposite element dragon (following the Blue Fire Dragon) and the first to combine Air and Earth.
- The Sandstorm Dragon is a larger re-coloration of the Air Dragon.
- Prior to March 21, 2012 the Sandstorm Dragon was massive at level 19. At level 20 it shrank back to normal.
- There also might be a glitch when you level the Sandstorm Dragon up to 10, it will grow as large as it would be at 19. It seems to disappear after leaving the game, though.
- Although the Sandstorm Dragon has the Earth Element, it still has a short incubation period, of two hours. This is most likely due to the fact that the Air Dragon, after which it is modeled, also has an incubation time of two hours.
- This makes the Sandstorm Dragon the Opposite Dragon with the shortest incubation and breeding time.
- The Sandstorm Dragon, like all the other Opposite Dragons, cannot be positively affected by a Boost as Air and Earth are opposite elements.
- Tectonica, from the in-game description, might be a reference to the tectonic plates.
- The Sandstorm Dragon, seems to have a lower coin rate than its other opposite, Dodo Dragon, making it the only pair of Opposite Dragons to have this occur.
- On December 19, 2012, all of the Opposite Dragons disappeared from the market.
- All of them reappeared in the market on January 14, 2013, when the Bring 'Em Back! event ended.