Sandstorm Dragon's Opposite: Dodo Dragon
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Boost Calculation Guide to use with the page linked above.
- The Sandstorm Dragon was introduced on October 19, 2011.
- The Sandstorm Dragon is the second opposite element dragon (following the Blue Fire Dragon) and the first to combine Air and Earth.
- The Sandstorm Dragon is a larger re-coloration of the Air Dragon.
- This makes the Sandstorm Dragon the Opposite Dragon with the shortest incubation and breeding time.
- The Sandstorm Dragon, like all the other Opposite Dragons, cannot be positively affected by a Boost as Air and Earth are opposite elements.
- Tectonica, from the in-game description, might be a reference to the tectonic plates.
- The Sandstorm Dragon, seems to have a lower coin rate than its other opposite, Dodo Dragon, making it the only pair of Opposite Dragons to have this occur.
- On December 19, 2012, all of the Opposite Dragons disappeared from the market.
- All of them reappeared in the market on January 14, 2013, when the Bring 'Em Back! event ended.