Gem Earning Rates:
|Lvls. 1-5||Lvls. 6-10|
|October 14, 2015||November 16, 2015|
|December 10, 2015||January 19, 2016|
|June 15, 2016||June 22, 2016|
|October 15, 2016||November 15, 2016|
|December 15, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|June 14, 2017||June 21, 2017|
|October 15, 2017||November 15, 2017|
|November 27, 2017||January 24, 2018|
|Affiliated Decoration: None|
- The Sanguinite Dragon cannot breed with any other dragon, including breeding with another Sanguinite Dragon.
- On June 22, 2016, an extra line was added to the end of the Sanguinite Dragon's description stating: "This dragon cannot breed at this time."
- On June 18, 2017, the Sanguinite Dragon was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Sanguinite Dragon's sale ended on June 19, 2017, when the price rose from 262 to 1,750 gems.
- The Bleeding Mountains are likely a reference to the word sanguine, meaning bloody or blood-like.
- Sanguinite is a fictional mineral, but the Sanguinite Dragon likely draws inspiration from the real life mineral hematite, which also takes its name from a word for blood and creates bulbous formations such as those found on the Sanguinite Dragon's body.