Autumn - Winter - Spring - Summer
Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
Appearance Change History
|September 22, 2012||December 20, 2012||March 20, 2013||June 21, 2013|
|September 22, 2013||December 21, 2013||March 20, 2014||June 21, 2014|
|September 23, 2014||December 21, 2014||March 20, 2015||June 21, 2015|
|September 23, 2015||December 22, 2015||March 20, 2016||June 20, 2016|
|September 22, 2016||December 21, 2016||March 20, 2017||June 20, 2017|
|September 22, 2017|
- The Seasonal Dragon was released on August 9, 2012, along with the Seasonal Habitat, and the Seasonal Flag.
- The Seasonal Dragon was announced on Facebook on August 10, 2012.
- When initially released, the game had errors that were fixed within several hours:
- Initially, the Seasonal Dragon was available at level 14, but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 16.
- The game description hints that the Seasonal Dragon's appearance will change along with the four seasons. The in-game notification also indicated that this will occur.
- The Seasonal Dragon is the first dragon to change in appearance based on the time of year.
- On December 1, 2013, the Seasonal Dragon, was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Seasonal Dragon's sale ended approximately one hour later when the price rose from 400 to 2,000 gems.
- On December 1, 2014, the Seasonal Dragon, was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Seasonal Dragon's sale ended on December 2, 2014 when the price rose from 200 to 2,000 gems.
- On November 25, 2015, the Seasonal Dragon, was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Seasonal Dragon's sale ended on November 26, 2015 when the price rose from 200 to 2,000 gems.