|Building Time||4 hours|
- The Seasonal Habitat was released on August 9, 2012 along with the Seasonal Dragon and Seasonal Flag.
- When initially released, the Seasonal Habitat sold for 2,500,000 . BackFlip corrected the price within several hours of release.
- The Seasonal Habitat's four-hour building time may be a reference to the four seasons of the year.
- The game description states that the Seasonal Habitat's appearance will change along with the Seasonal Dragon as the seasons change.
- On September 22, 2012, the appearance of the Seasonal Habitat, along with the Seasonal Dragon, changed from its Summer form to its Autumn form.
- On December 20, 2012, the appearance of the Seasonal Habitat, along with the Seasonal Dragon, changed from its Autumn form to its Winter form.
- On March 20, 2013, the appearance of the Seasonal Habitat, along with the Seasonal Dragon, changed from its Winter form to its Spring form.
- On December 13, 2012, the capacity of the habitat was increased from 1 to 2 dragons and the total gold from 500,000 to 750,000.
- On April 29, 2013, the Seasonal Habitat received its own unique sound upon clicking it.