Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|Lvl. 11||Lvl. 12||Lvl. 13||Lvl. 14||Lvl. 15||Lvl. 16||Lvl. 17||Lvl. 18||Lvl. 19||Lvl. 20|
- The Silver Dragon was released on August 23, 2012, along with the Ironwood Dragon.
- Initially, the Silver Dragon was available at level 17 but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 19.
- On May 23, 2017, The Silver Dragon was listed on sale at a reduced price for a limited period of time.
- The Silver Dragon's sale ended on May 24, 2017, when the price rose from 210 to 2,100 gems.
- The Silver Dragon's description mentions "The Great Witch Rudna". This is likely a reference to Rudna mine, a large mine in the west of Poland in Polkowice, Polkowice County, 350 km south-west of the capital, Warsaw.
- The Silver Dragon's description mentions "her famous Parkes Poultice". This is likely a reference to Parkes process, a pyrometallurgical industrial process for removing silver from lead, during the production of bullion.
- The Silver Dragon's breeding and incubation times of 47 hours is likely a reference to the atomic number of the element silver, which is 47 in the periodic table.