Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
- The Silver Olympus Dragon was introduced along with the Bronze Olympus Dragon, Gold Olympus Dragon, Olympus Habitat, and Olympus Flag without notice on July 27th, 2012.
- The Silver Olympus Dragon can only breed with a Cyclops Dragon, a Bronze Olympus Dragon, a Gold Olympus Dragon, or with another Silver Olympus Dragon.
- Breeding two Olympus dragons together can only result in one of the two parent dragons. For example, breeding a Silver Olympus Dragon and a Gold Olympus Dragon will NOT result in a Bronze Olympus Dragon.
- The 35-hour breeding/incubation time is most likely related to the fact that there are 35 sports in the Olympic Games (28 Summer sports and 7 Winter sports, although 2 sports were removed from the Summer Games and have not been replaced).
- The five dots on the Silver Olympus Dragon's tail could be a reference to the five rings used in the Olympic symbol while the flame on the end of the tail could be meant to symbolize the Olympic Torch.
- Most of the automated names specific to the Silver Olympus Dragon, as well as to the other Olympus element dragons, are from Greek or Roman mythology.