Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
|November 8, 2012||November 19, 2012|
|December 18, 2012||January 14, 2013|
|May 7, 2013||May 14, 2013|
|October 29, 2013||November 10, 2013|
|December 13, 2013||January 13, 2014|
|April 24, 2014||May 1, 2014|
|June 20, 2014||June 30, 2014|
|October 16, 2014||October 27, 2014|
|December 18, 2014||January 19, 2015|
|Affiliated Decoration: Umbral Sculpture|
- The affiliated decoration, the Umbral Sculpture, was released six days earlier than the Solar Eclipse Dragon.
- The moon on the Solar Eclipse Dragon's egg is the same as the moon on the Blue Moon Dragon's egg and tail, only darkened. If you look closely, you can see the same "dragon" design on the Moon Dragon and the Moon Habitat.
- Initially, the Solar Eclipse Dragon was available at level 14 but the level availability was changed on October 9, 2013, to level 16.
- The Solar Eclipse Dragon's description states, "Many people make the mistake of thinking this dragon is the result of an impossible breeding combination between the sun and moon dragons". This is likely a reference to the rumor of a non-existing Eclipse Dragon before this dragon was released.
- The Solar Eclipse Dragon's description states, "something about burning your eyes out?". This is likely a reference to the fact that if you stare directly at a solar eclipse, you may be blinded.
- The Solar Eclipse Dragon's egg design is likely a depiction of the astronomical movements of celestial bodies during a solar eclipse.