Coin per minute:
|Lvl. 1||Lvl. 2||Lvl. 3||Lvl. 4||Lvl. 5||Lvl. 6||Lvl. 7||Lvl. 8||Lvl. 9||Lvl. 10|
- The Solstice Dragon was introduced without notice on June 13, 2012.
- The Solstice Dragon left the market on June 27, 2012.
- The Solstice Dragon was re-introduced to the market on December 13, 2012, near the Southern (December) solstice.
- The Solstice Dragon left the market again on January 14, 2013, when the "Bring 'Em Back" event ended.
- Based on the description, the Solstice Dragon will last through the Northern (June) solstice and re-appear again for the Southern (December) solstice later in the year.
- Backflip hinted that the odds of breeding the Solstice Dragon might be best on the day of the solstice. Seen here: Facebook Notification.
- The Solstice Dragon can only breed with a Sun Dragon, an Equinox Dragon, a Solar Eclipse Dragon, a Lunar Eclipse Dragon or with another Solstice Dragon.
- The Solstice Dragon has a breeding and incubation time of 23.5 hours; this equals the number of degrees the earth is tilted on its axis.
- The Sun Stones of Surya is likely a reference to "Surya", the Hindu god of the sun.
- The horns on the Solstice Dragon's heads are similar to the 4 horns on the Sun Dragon.