1st - 2nd - 3rd - 4th - 5th - 6th - 7th - 8th - 9th - 10th - 11th - 12th - 13th - 14th - 15th - 16th - 17th - 18th - 19th - 20th - 21st - 22nd - 23rd - 24th
- Click here for a printable copy.
The standard islands are laid out in a grid that can be used for planning.
|Starting Island||Initial Release|
|Second Island||Initial Release|
|Third Island||Initial Release|
|Fourth Island||January 4, 2012|
|Fifth Island||January 4, 2012|
|Sixth Island||January 4, 2012|
|Seventh Island||July 25, 2012|
|Eighth Island||April 12, 2013|
|Ninth Island||October 9, 2013|
|Tenth Island||February 21, 2014|
|Eleventh Island||August 26, 2014|
|Twelfth Island||February 26, 2015|
|Thirteenth Island||June 8, 2015|
|Fourteenth Island||January 20, 2016|
|Fifteenth Island||May 17, 2016|
|Sixteenth Island||November 22, 2016|
|Seventeenth Island||December 14, 2016|
|Eighteenth Island||March 22, 2017|
|Nineteenth Island||May 11, 2017|
|Twentieth Island||September 13, 2017|
|Twenty-First Island||October 20, 2017|
|Twenty-Second Island||January 24, 2018|
|Twenty-Third Island||January 24, 2018|
|Twenty-Fourth Island||January 24, 2018|
- Although the Sixth Island was renumbered in the market, the in-game description still stated it as a "fifth" island, until a correction was included in on August 29, 2012.
- On December 2, 2011 and December 20, 2012, the standard islands became covered in snow to commemorate the winter season in the Northern Hemisphere.
- On July 25, 2012, the Second Island, Third Island, Fourth Island, Fifth Island, Sixth Island, and the Seventh Island had their level availabilities changed.
- On April 12, 2013, the size of standard islands increased.
- On April 17, 2013, the size of standard islands shrunk back to their original sizes but reverted to the larger size on April 18, 2013.
- On April 12, 2013, most of the standard islands' summoning times changed.
- The Ninth Island was introduced as the "Eighth Island", while the previous "Eighth Island" was renumbered as the "Ninth Island".
- On September 23, 2014, players were able to begin to add island themes to the standard islands.
- The Eighteenth Island is currently the most expensive item in this game with the currency being DragonCash
- In the Fifteenth Island's description, the word "Pumpermelon" is spelled incorrectly. In the island's description, it is spelled "Pumpermellon," however, it is spelled "Pumpermelon" in the Treat Farm's "grow treats" menu.
- The description of the Seventh Island may be a reference from the Bible, Genesis chapter 2, verse 2.
- The description of the Eleventh Island may be a reference to Nigel Tufnel and the phrase "Up to eleven" or "these go to eleven" coined from the film "This is Spinal Tap" in 1984.
- The description of the Twelfth Island may be a reference to Trader Joe's when it mentioned "the well-traveled trader Joze has dealt in it all" since 80% of its various items are sold under the Trader Joe's name.