Standard - Holiday 2012
|“||"A path for your visitors to walk on! Great for making sure they see all your park has to offer. If you build it, they will walk."||”|
| || — Game Description |
Other Paths: Brick Path, Marble Path, Golden Path.
This is how many visitors will visit any island based on the number of Stone Paths placed. This information only applies to an island with nothing but a visitor portal and Stone Paths.
This information applies individually for each island. Adding further decorations, buildings, dragons, etc will result in greater numbers of visitors.
- Unlike other decorations, Stone Paths can be removed by placing any other item on top of them. If this happens, players will receive 50 for each path cleared, just as though it had been sold.
- There is a likely Field of Dreams reference in the info of the Stone Path: "If you build it, they will walk." In the film the statement is: "If you build it, they will come."
- The appearance of the Stone Path changed in Update 1.2.0.
- The Stone Path is the least expensive decoration in the game.
- On December 21, 2012, the Stone Path was decorated with Christmas decorations for a limited time.