|“||So many decorations, so little space. Not any more! The storage tower has 5 slots for items. Better yet? Similar items magically stack and take up only 1 slot. You can upgrade the tower to add more slots.||”|
|— Game Description|
|Slot Capacity||Gems to Upgrade|
- The Storage Tower can store:
- All Decorations except for paths (Stone, Brick, Marble, and Golden)
- Empty Habitats (storing a habitat reduces the total number of habitats so the player can purchase another. Only the maximum number of habitats can be displayed outside of storage).
- Empty Colosseum
- Treat farms which are not in use
- The Fountain of Youth if it is not in use
- Egg Pedestals
- The maximum for any one item is 99.
- The Storage Tower indicates whether or not a stored item is limited or not.
- An item is stored by selecting the item and choosing the "Stow" icon.
- Items are sorted alphabetically in the Storage Tower.
- The Storage Tower was released on March 26, 2013.
- Tower of Power, referenced in the description of the second update, is an American R&B-based horn section and band, originating in Oakland, California.
- Flags are stored by element type. 3x Plant flags and 4x Earth flags will take up two slots.
- Egg Pedestals are stored by dragon type. 2x with Air and Sonic egg pedestals, respectively, will take up two slots.
- Anything stored in the Storage Tower will not count towards any maximum that may exist in the Market (for Buildings or Habitats). It is impossible, however, to exceed that maximum on any islands.
- A new upgrade was added on December 11, 2013, allowing 10 more slots. Maximum 35 now can be stored.
- The price of the Storage Tower may be a reference to the value of e, a mathematical constant.